Lightbulb Christians Believe In Global Warming

http://apologeticspress.org/APConten..._medium=email#

Make sure you read the article, the title can be a little misleading.
    Politically Incorrect.

That is totally literature of poison. This kind of freedom of speech needs to be held accountable for what it is.

so this is total poison really now Sadly, while so much of the world’s attention is directed to physical concerns, America’s most important role of pointing the world to spiritual concerns, specifically, the truth of the Christian religion, has fallen by the wayside. Instead of being preoccupied with the future of the Earth—the God-designed, temporary abode of human habitation (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)—our foremost concern ought to be with where we will spend the afterlife: heaven or hell. As God warned the Romans: “For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written: ‘As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.’ So then each of us shall give account of himself to God” (Romans 14:10-12). To the Corinthians, He explained: “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men” (2 Corinthians 5:10-11).The world will last for just as long as God intends—regardless of how much environmental damage humans inflict on the planet. The Earth’s environment will remain intact until it fulfills the purpose for which He created it. When that day arrives, then, yes, global warming will most definitely occur—but it will be divinely instigated and exceed anything humans can even imagine. Here is God’s own description of that day:But the heavens and the earth which now exist are kept in store by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.... The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? (2 Peter 3:7-12).

Lord spells out the future through prophecy of the Bible. Winning People to Jesus is the mission. Bible is all that matters me, it covers everything quite thoroughly. Study with the Holy Spirit and learn.
    BTW it also is very clear about The Lord's view of any Country that turns their back on Israel. Especially the one that the Lord has blessed and given the responsibility too. Obama made a grave mistake, it will be dealt with. I just hope the Lord forgives the Country.

Global warming is a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Lord spells out the future through prophecy of the Bible. Winning People to Jesus is the mission. Bible is all that matters me, it covers everything quite thoroughly. Study with the Holy Spirit and learn.
    BTW it also is very clear about The Lord's view of any Country that turns their back on Israel. Especially the one that the Lord has blessed and given the responsibility too. Obama made a grave mistake, it will be dealt with. I just hope the Lord forgives the Country.
    AMEN brother, AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    Global warming is a scam.
    Yes it is....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That is totally literature of poison. This kind of freedom of speech needs to be held accountable for what it is.
    I'm confused, to what are you referring is poisonous literature? Are you a "Climate Change" believer or was it because it referenced bible scripture? Help me out as to why that angered you... I myself DO NOT believe in catastrophic climate change, at least not any effected by man. I believe in cycles, directed by God. I've lived long enough to bare witness to science's flim-flammy ways, ranging from the 70's ice age, to the aerosol ozone debacle, to the second hand smoke study put forth by the EPA. They like to think they know stuff, but consistently prove themselves wrong over and over.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 12-27-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    I'm confused, to what are you referring is poisonous literature? Are you a "Climate Change" believer or was it because it referenced bible scripture? Help me out as to why that angered you... I myself DO NOT believe in catastrophic climate change, at least not any effected by man. I believe in cycles, directed by God. I've lived long enough to bare witness to science's flim-flammy ways, ranging from the 70's ice age, to the aerosol ozone debacle, to the second hand smoke study put forth by the EPA. They like to think they know stuff, but consistently prove themselves wrong over and over.
    Kind of like the theory of evolution.........most theologians believe the earth has only been in existence for 10-15 thousand years, not millions like some scientist believe. I guess they don't realize, a holy God that created everything, created a perfect and mature world. But as usual, we humans screwed it up!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

One thing on that. Man has only been in existence for about 6,000 years. I am not sure the earth is much older than that. As for the carbon dating etc., the flood threw everything out of whack as far as those who want to believe the earth is millions/billions years old. There is a man who I know personally named Ken Hamm. He is from Austria and he is a scientist who is also a Christian. He has a huge Creation museum/Ark display in N. Kentucky. He also has written several books from a scientific view that disproves all the evolution nonsense. I think he has at least six books. I have read that many and also listen to about 100 hrs of others scientist that are also Christians and are involved with him. It is an eye opener, and answers all scientific info from the Old testament. Google him up and see.

The Palestinian ministry of agriculture has warned local people that the Israeli occupation authorities are going to spray pesticides along the Gaza border between 25 December and 5 January. The ministry’s statement was reported by a number of media outlets.

“This is an annual Israeli activity which takes place at the end of the year to get rid of unneeded grass in this farming strip along the border,” the General Director of the Ministry of Agriculture in Gaza, Younis Al-Zaytouniyeh, told Quds Press.

He noted that the Israeli pesticides have a negative effect on Palestinian crops. This sometimes causes huge losses for Palestinian farmers in the besieged territory. Last year, he explained, most of the crops near the border were damaged.

The office of the International Committee of the Red Cross in the Gaza Strip informed the ministry of agriculture about the Israeli plan to spray the pesticides.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-...border/5564927

One thing on that. Man has only been in existence for about 6,000 years. I am not sure the earth is much older than that. As for the carbon dating etc., the flood threw everything out of whack as far as those who want to believe the earth is millions/billions years old. There is a man who I know personally named Ken Hamm. He is from Austria and he is a scientist who is also a Christian. He has a huge Creation museum/Ark display in N. Kentucky. He also has written several books from a scientific view that disproves all the evolution nonsense. I think he has at least six books. I have read that many and also listen to about 100 hrs of others scientist that are also Christians and are involved with him. It is an eye opener, and answers all scientific info from the Old testament. Google him up and see.
    I have seen him on some tv specials. He's a very smart man and devoted Christian! I loved it when Bill Maher tried to trip him up and Mr. Hamm backed him into a corner, by quoting scripture!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Sorry I spoke incorrectly as the article was good, it's the liberal story makers misleading with phrases like Christians believe in global warming that I meant to point out but did not.

Global warming is a total lie, is where I stand. As was global cooling, and whatever label they chose to put on their scam.

http://www.btselem.org/gaza_strip/20...with_herbicide
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-...border/5564927

Spraying commences December 25th? Odd day to start.......

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I have seen him on some tv specials. He's a very smart man and devoted Christian! I loved it when Bill Maher tried to trip him up and Mr. Hamm backed him into a corner, by quoting scripture!
    you should google up his books on Biblical Science. They are eye openers and interesting Reads.

Default Reaction statement to U.N. Security Council Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlement

On behalf of anti-Zionist Jews worldwide, we of Neturei Karta International, Jews United Against Zionism, greet with enthusiasm the recent United Nations Security Council resolution 2334 condemning Israeli settlements as illegal. For decades, the settlements have been a major cause for bloodshed and unrest in the Holy Land. Hundreds of innocent lives have been sacrificed on the altar of nationalism and lust for land. We congratulate the countries in the Security Council for taking this long-overdue step toward justice and peace. And in particular, we congratulate the President of the State of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas, on his success in achieving the passage of this resolution.

At the same time, we wish to reiterate the Torah position that it is not just the West Bank that is illegally occupied. Jews have been sent into exile by the Almighty, and any kind of Jewish sovereignty over any territory is a violation of that decree. Therefore the concept of the State of Israel is entirely illegitimate and forbidden. The crime is compounded when the creation of this homeland entails the occupation, oppression, subjugation and expulsion of another people. Before the era of Zionism, Jews lived in Palestine in peace and security, side by side with the Palestinian Arab population. We fervently hope for the day when Jews return to abiding by the laws of the Torah and living in peace with all peoples.

As Jews, we have always been especially pained by the actions of the State of Israel in general, and the radical settlers in particular, since they claim to be acting in our name.

Predictably, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has reacted with anger to this clear demonstration of unanimous world opinion against his state's crimes. Drawing on Jewish themes, he has cast himself in the role of the Maccabee fighters whose victories we celebrate on Chanukah, and the Security Council nations as their enemies. Let no one be fooled. The State of Israel has nothing to do with Judaism, and on the contrary, it has consistently tried to extinguish Torah observance and values. The Torah values life and service of the Almighty, while Zionism values land conquest and secular culture. The Maccabees did not go to battle for freedom or independence; they wanted only the right to continue to practice Judaism. If any comparison is to be made to the Chanukah story, it is of Netanyahu and his fellow Zionists to the enemies of the Jewish people in the time of the Maccabees.

Netanyahu has vowed to continue building settlements, but we appeal to the world to realize that the Jewish people in general are not behind him. This show of defiance against the world community and the United States for taking up a just cause is completely against the Torah. American Orthodox Jews in particular, as loyal citizens enjoined by the Torah to respect their president, are embarrassed and completely disgusted by Netanyahu and his supporters’ vicious attacks on President Obama.

We also wish to state that the Zionists have no right to control the Western Wall and other holy sites of Jerusalem. All claims the Israeli government makes to these places are baseless. Furthermore, the recent U.N. General Assembly resolution that the State of Israel has no right to impose its laws on these places, in no way detracts from the holiness of these sites in the eyes of Jews.

In these days of Chanukah, may the Almighty send a spirit of repentance into Jewish hearts, so that they look into the Torah and resolve to follow its guidance. And may we be privileged to see peace in the Middle East and the entire world. Amen.

NKI is a nonprofit religious Jewish organization committed to publicizing the viewpoint of masses of anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews worldwide, who strongly oppose the State of Israel and its actions.

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/demo....cfm?EventID=9
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2016/12/a...jews-laud.html

Default Reaction to U.N. Security Council Resolution Condemning Israeli Settlements

On behalf of anti-Zionist Jews worldwide, we of Neturei Karta International, Jews United Against Zionism, greet with enthusiasm the recent United Nations Security Council resolution 2334 condemning Israeli settlements as illegal. For decades, the settlements have been a major cause for bloodshed and unrest in the Holy Land. Hundreds of innocent lives have been sacrificed on the altar of nationalism and lust for land. We congratulate the countries in the Security Council for taking this long-overdue step toward justice and peace. And in particular, we congratulate the President of the State of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas, on his success in achieving the passage of this resolution.

At the same time, we wish to reiterate the Torah position that it is not just the West Bank that is illegally occupied. Jews have been sent into exile by the Almighty, and any kind of Jewish sovereignty over any territory is a violation of that decree. Therefore the concept of the State of Israel is entirely illegitimate and forbidden. The crime is compounded when the creation of this homeland entails the occupation, oppression, subjugation and expulsion of another people. Before the era of Zionism, Jews lived in Palestine in peace and security, side by side with the Palestinian Arab population. We fervently hope for the day when Jews return to abiding by the laws of the Torah and living in peace with all peoples.

As Jews, we have always been especially pained by the actions of the State of Israel in general, and the radical settlers in particular, since they claim to be acting in our name.

Predictably, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has reacted with anger to this clear demonstration of unanimous world opinion against his state's crimes. Drawing on Jewish themes, he has cast himself in the role of the Maccabee fighters whose victories we celebrate on Chanukah, and the Security Council nations as their enemies. Let no one be fooled. The State of Israel has nothing to do with Judaism, and on the contrary, it has consistently tried to extinguish Torah observance and values. The Torah values life and service of the Almighty, while Zionism values land conquest and secular culture. The Maccabees did not go to battle for freedom or independence; they wanted only the right to continue to practice Judaism. If any comparison is to be made to the Chanukah story, it is of Netanyahu and his fellow Zionists to the enemies of the Jewish people in the time of the Maccabees.

Netanyahu has vowed to continue building settlements, but we appeal to the world to realize that the Jewish people in general are not behind him. This show of defiance against the world community and the United States for taking up a just cause is completely against the Torah. American Orthodox Jews in particular, as loyal citizens enjoined by the Torah to respect their president, are embarrassed and completely disgusted by Netanyahu and his supporters’ vicious attacks on President Obama.

We also wish to state that the Zionists have no right to control the Western Wall and other holy sites of Jerusalem. All claims the Israeli government makes to these places are baseless. Furthermore, the recent U.N. General Assembly resolution that the State of Israel has no right to impose its laws on these places, in no way detracts from the holiness of these sites in the eyes of Jews.

In these days of Chanukah, may the Almighty send a spirit of repentance into Jewish hearts, so that they look into the Torah and resolve to follow its guidance. And may we be privileged to see peace in the Middle East and the entire world. Amen.

NKI is a nonprofit religious Jewish organization committed to publicizing the viewpoint of masses of anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews worldwide, who strongly oppose the State of Israel and its actions.

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/demo....cfm?EventID=9
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2016/12/a...jews-laud.html

Are you Palestinian by some chance????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Are you Palestinian by some chance????
    He is ignorant like millions of others concerning the Jews. Where the Jews are concerned, I will defer to Scripture which has foretold every single stage of their existence including the calling home of them by the Lord after scattering them for centuries. According to the Bible the land that the Palestinians now occupy belongs to Israel as part to the Promise land that they were given after their years in the wilderness. Obviously there is much, much more on the details of where we are in Biblical history.

Thumbs up New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds

Last edited by balljoint; 12-30-2016 at 08:30 PM.