Default Calverton, AKA Big Ed, AKA LITE-INN, AKA TURD at the race track

Calverton at the races:

"Car go fast, uh, UMP good, .................Late Models cool...........where concession stand.............uh.........car go fast."
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    Calverton at the races:

"Car go fast, uh, UMP good, .................Late Models cool...........where concession stand.............uh.........car go fast."
    lol Calverton needs to be banned. Continues to ruin more and more threads on 4m

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    They ban him and he just comes back with different user names.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    I absolutely agree. He him self us probably the biggest reason a lot of people have left this forum or just decide not to comment anymore. Dude is a complete jack@$$. To bad they can't ban his IP address.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I absolutely agree. He him self us probably the biggest reason a lot of people have left this forum or just decide not to comment anymore. Dude is a complete jack@$$. To bad they can't ban his IP address.
    Tell you what if i was not sick i find him at a race track and i beat him were the time he hit the sidewalk would look like a love tap...The man needs his A$$ kick.. If I could do it I would....

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    If i call comcast and ask them to reset my router then it gets a new IP address so that will not work no more...

I bet if we hire some "Russian hackers" we could get anything done.............. ; )

[QUOTE=MI Dirt Fan;2070946]I bet if we hire some "Russian hackers" we could get anything done.............. ; )[/QUO

Are they taking orders and what is the cost ? I am willing to kick in if it gets Fred, Calverton off this board. He has been banned on here many times and on STL racing as well under multiple user names. he keeps coming back....he cannot help himself.

This guy does not race does not own or even pit on a car, and yet he has to chime in on every post involving UMP, to the point that you have to wonder if he is related to someone that works for them or he is on the payroll.
    If Fred does work for UMP then it would certainly explain a lot, why they never rules on time and the b mod rules are a joke.

Either what are the Russians charging to get him off the board ?