For Immediate Release:
December 23, 2016

Tyler Bare and Booper Bare Racing prepare for 2017 with a very short off season; Will kick off the new campaign over New Year’s weekend at 411 Motor Speedway in Tennessee.

With the 2016 race season coming to a close and the Holiday Season upon us in full swing, we wanted to take a moment to wish our, marketing partners, crew members & their families, along with our competitors and fans a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Year.

Booper Bare Racing and its driver Tyler Bare ended the 2016 race season on an upswing after a late season chassis change. Once Tyler got accustom to the new XR1 Rocket Chassis, the No.30 was very fast and one of the cars to beat everywhere they unloaded. Tyler was very honored to be named one of Virginia’s best regional drivers by the national media and DirtonDirt.com after he compiled 6 wins and 19 top five finishes along with numerous fast time awards. The team showed its versatility as those 6 wins came at 5 different tracks in 3 different states. 2016 also marked Tyler’s first start in a Super Late Model when he was offered the ride in the JC Clary owned #89 for the $10,000 to win “Race for Kids Race” at County Line Speedway back in November. Tyler did not disappoint as he brought home a 7th place finish against the best the Mid-Atlantic had to offer. We would like to send out a big thank you to JC & Marsha for that opportunity.

“We had a great year” said Tyler. “I am really thankful for everyone that throws their support behind me and this team. I can’t thank our sponsors enough, they are the reason we get to do what we love. We view each and every one of them as a partner in this team and our success is due partly to all of their support. Also, I want to state and I know most drivers say this, but my crew is second to none. They travel up and down the road with us, giving up their free time to share in our victories and our defeats. No matter the outcome, they are always there ready to go at the next race and it is so much appreciated. My Granddad, Mom & Dad have sacrificed and provided me with great equipment and I am proud to carry on our family’s tradition” stated the 22-year-old chauffeur.

2017 will be a very special year for the team as it marks its 50-year anniversary of the first race team that was prepared and raced out of the family farm. The driver was none other than Tommy Bare. Three generations later, Tyler continues the storied tradition that was started way back in 1967. It has been a tradition built on integrity, work ethic and speed for 5 decades now, with no indication of slowing down.

“With this being our 50th year, it’s really kind of special when you think about it” stated team owner Booper Bare. “My dad, myself and now Tyler have been racing a car out of this farm for a long time. All the wins aside, it is just a great feeling to get to race with your family week in and week out. We put a lot of pride in what we do during the week and I think it shows on the race track. I am having as much fun being a part of Tyler’s racing as I did racing myself. Our goal is to be able to put a 12-14 race deal with a Super Late Model motor in one of our cars and start to get him acclimated to the more powerful race car. We have the XR1 we purchased back in August with a 2nd XR1 being built now at Rocket. Our goal is get a good super late model engine to run a limited schedule while running a lot of the better paying crate races. We just feel very honored as a team to have such great relationships with our sponsors” added Bare.

The off season is very short lived as weather permitting, Booper Bare Racing plans to travel to 411 Motor Speedway in Tennessee on January 31st for the 7th annual Hangover race. The team will then spend some of the “2017 Speedweeks” racing in Georgia and Florida before coming home to prepare for a full assault on the Mid-Atlantic Racing Season. The team plans more of an “Outlaw” type schedule racing where it makes financial sense and has no plans to run for points at any certain track. The full schedule will be sent out and posted as soon as it is finished.

Please keep up to date with results and information on Tyler’s twitter account at @TBareRacing30… Also, if you are on Facebook, check us out at Tyler Bare Racing.

Tyler Bare and BBR would like to thank all of their Marketing Partners:
Blue Grass Farm, Beck-n-Rich Farm, Conner Produce Co., DeSigns, JTB Hauling & Excavating, K.R.S. Graphics, LEE-HI Truck Parts, Rhodenizer Heating & Air, LLC., Southlex Cattle Company, Sunoco Race Fuels, Wood Heavy Equipment Co. along with associate support from… Abshire’s Handyman Service, Bill Weeks Garage, Brinn Transmissions, Bulldog Rear Ends, Close Racing Supply, HTMA/Hoosier Tires, K’s Masonry, Kenny Lamb Racing Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, May’s Garage, Penske Racing Shocks, Rocket Chassis XR1 and Wiles Drive Shafts.

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media