Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It's gonna be hard to top Junghans hauler, that thing is bad. Fit and finish, you can't beat the quality of an S&S.

I heard that it was based on a spaceship, and used unearthly materials. It is being built by Aliens. It runs off of some sort of nuclear magnetic power supply that causes it to levitate and gyrate at speeds un seen by human eyes. He should be able to make it to the track on time, and not have to sit in traffic. No fuel bill. Green ( no carbon footprint). It can haul multiple cars. It is stealth. It blends in with its surroundings so you cant tell it is there. That's just what I heard though, it might not be true.

that's what I heard also the man is a genius

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVY DUTY View Post
    I heard that it was based on a spaceship, and used unearthly materials. It is being built by Aliens. It runs off of some sort of nuclear magnetic power supply that causes it to levitate and gyrate at speeds un seen by human eyes. He should be able to make it to the track on time, and not have to sit in traffic. No fuel bill. Green ( no carbon footprint). It can haul multiple cars. It is stealth. It blends in with its surroundings so you cant tell it is there. That's just what I heard though, it might not be true.
    Flux capacitor???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bloomer is trolling. New hauler is gonna be an 84 3/4 ton Suburban and and an open hauler like Chub used back in the day.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's gonna be hard to top Junghans hauler, that thing is bad. Fit and finish, you can't beat the quality of an S&S.
    looked online for a photo of the hauler and can't find it...you know where I can find some?
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

I think I found it....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Lazy, you got me lol

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    I think I found it....
    Even comes with a spare rear end complete. lol

Yeah that thing is beautiful.

zyoung took the words out of my mouth. That is a sweet rig. Hopefully bloomer/landers are baller enough to go with a Pete.

Default Junghans hauler

Anybody that's been in those things know they aren't very suitable for anyone that's over 6ft tall. Chase is like 6'6", so they made the upper deck of the hauler smaller, which makes it harder to load the car, but makes it easier for Chase to walk around inside the hauler and not whack his head into everything.

That thing is wicked.

I was in the pits at Lernerville right by the gate when they rolled in the gates and they rolled in with that hauler. I was standing like 10 feet away from it. I was in awe.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thats a bada$$ ride. You know Scotts got some crazy coming to at least match that. Like that silver and black interior
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 12-29-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

By looking deep into that beautiful black haulers eyes, down to the black wheels, I would be positive that was Scott pulling into the track with his new piece had I never seen this beautiful piece of metal. Junghans stepped his game up with this piece. That old family money or sponsors that paid for this?

Yeh ive drove a few haulers but s & s does build one of the best especially the trailer.

How can you people think this black hauler is more special than that Eldorado hauler? No way!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    How can you people think this black hauler is more special than that Eldorado hauler? No way!
    Thats his local track hauler lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!