Default Late Model Ace Tim McCreadie Once Again Headed For Tulsa In January

Late model star Tim McCreadie will be going after his second Chili Bowl Nationals championship starting on Friday January 12th, which is the final night of the 4 Chili Bowl preliminary qualifying nights.

T-Mac took home The Golden Driller Trophy eleven years ago winning the 2006 Chili Bowl Nationals. Tim will be driving once again this year for Andy Bondio in the 47x midget.

We wish T-Mac all the luck in the world in his quest for a second Chili Bowl Nationals Championship.
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-28-2016 at 01:23 PM.

finally, somebody that is worthy of being called a racer

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    It will be 11 years at this years event
    You're absolutely correct, sir. I obviously can't count! Thanks for straightening me out.

Fixed it!

I hope he takes out some insurance this time before he goes, just in case it turns out like last time...

hope he get's the win , he has a very hard time winning in a late model I met him a couple years ago nice guy

He's races the event 4-5 times since that accident you clown....
    Yep, you're right, TMaC. Tim has raced at The Chili Bowl every year since winning it back in '06. He may have missed the cut to the A-main finale' a couple of times but he's always been there.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    I hope he takes out some insurance this time before he goes, just in case it turns out like last time...

Are you still here with us? I Hope you have good life insurance so you don't leave that old heifer of yours alone and Broke!! But then again most a$$hole's only care about themselve'sso I doubt that when you drop your fam damily will have much to work with other than a pine box and a shovel.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

CIRF Sorry I High-Jacked Your Thread my friend!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Nasty, you have every right! That so called man deserves everything he has coming! Other than that, go TMac!

Any other big name LM drivers racing this event other than T-Mac and JD?

I just checked the entry list and didn't see JD but out of almost 360 names I could easily have missed it.

Other than McCreadie I don't know of any other dirt late model drivers entered in The Chili Bowl. Brian Shirley has been there in the past but I don't see his name among the entries, either.

He's on there.... #49
    Yep. I was looking at an outdated entry listing. It appears he's driving a car owned by Zack Daum's father. This should be a pretty good and competitive ride for Davenport. Zack is fast wherever he races and is always running towards the front at Tulsa so they should know how to get the car right for Davenport.

Hopefully he makes the most of it.

Zach Daum tried a crate late early in career and didn't do so hot glad he found a class more suitable for him

Zack Daum is a very good, solid racer. Period. He's a multi year with 3 POWRi National Midget Championships in the past 4 years against some of the best racers in the country. Zack has won championships Down Under as well.

Given Zacks success and the quality people he has working with the cars it's safe to say Davenport is in a good situation for his first Chili Bowl adventure. Hopefully he makes the most of the opportunity, unlike another big name dirt late model driver.