Thread: seats

Default seats

So which seats are legal for these new rules.. We have Kirky containment seats and I hope they are still legal.. I looked all over the seat thats out of the car right now and I can not find a sticker anywhere with this rating on it.. I sure hope these seats are legal to be able to race 3 times with Lucas and WoO this season.. We have a new fuel cell coming (Fuel Safe) and fire bottle, but confused with these seat rules..

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    So which seats are legal for these new rules.. We have Kirky containment seats and I hope they are still legal.. I looked all over the seat thats out of the car right now and I can not find a sticker anywhere with this rating on it.. I sure hope these seats are legal to be able to race 3 times with Lucas and WoO this season.. We have a new fuel cell coming (Fuel Safe) and fire bottle, but confused with these seat rules..
    Any containment seat should be legal from what they are saying since the rules haven't been amended or updated yet. That is the word for 2017, but may require the certification later down the road.

I PM'd the Corn Belt Clash series and they told me they had not decided to go along with these new rules… must have reservations about some aspects of the new package just as some on 4M do…
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019