Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ken schrader qoute

found this Ken Schrader qoute in speedway illustratedThe rules have to be enforced .Otherwise, rules are a jokebook without the laughs. what tracks and sanction has he ran rusty mod and company

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    found this Ken Schrader qoute in speedway illustratedThe rules have to be enforced .Otherwise, rules are a jokebook without the laughs. what tracks and sanction has he ran rusty mod and company
    Ken Schrader = Successful racer, owner, driver

Calverton = Bbbbbbrrrrtttttttt!!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Wow What a comeback

the quote is accurate however nowhere in this quote does it suggest that he is taking about UMP, and I would say is highly unlikely since UMP can barely get rules out half way thru the season.
    you dont race Fred so none of this applies to you anyway,

He owned and ran UMP his tracks are UMP also try again

He owned and ran UMP his tracks are UMP also try again
    this quote is taking out of context you must work for the DNC this is something that they would pull for Hillary. For all you know Fred , Schrader is taking about NASCAR and NOT UMP. or it could even be ARCA cause he runs some of that as well.

This is typical you are trying to drum up any nonsense you have can in support of the worst sanction in dirt track which everyone knows is...UMP

Of all the sanctions major in dirt UMP is the worst. No rules enforcement , no tech, rules barely come out all. tires overpriced. You cannot name a major sanction in dirt today that is ran worse than UMP

he owned UMP AND HE HIS NOT TALKING AbBOUT NASCAR I HAVE THE FULL ARTICLE YOU DUMB CLUCK YEAH THE PRICE OF TIRE ARE SO BAD ABOUT 5 DOLLARS DIFFERENCE WHOOPEE HE ALSO SAID ABOUT OWNING TRACKS HE DOES NOT OWN A NASCRAP DOES HE IS PART OWNERS OF i55 PADUCAH AND MACON

DO YOU WANT TO TRY AGAIN https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Schrader REALLY YOU WANT TO TRY AGAIN BRRRRRTTTT http://paducahinternationalraceway.n...-info/history/
    Last edited by calverton; 12-31-2016 at 01:10 PM.

the trouble is all your typing is based in fantasy land. UMP does not enforce rules or even publish rules before the season starts most years, and most UMP tracks dont tech at all. So again you are full of cr@p as always. post all the stupid links you want you dont race and you dont own a car and you go to one or two tracks a season and "think" you know something about UMP and how they operate. you are clueless, the proof is in the bmod class, where ump continues to lose tracks for retarded rules and no tech.

REALLY i AM AT THE TRACKS EVERY WEEKEND ALLYEAR LONG AND THE TRACKS THAT KEN SCHRADER OWNS THEY ARE TECHED HOW DO I KNOW I AM THERE WHEN THEY TECH AT THE END OF THE NIGHT YOU ARE SITTING AT HOME BEATING UP THE OLE LADY

No its because they are teching and drivers don't like the rules which i canagree on but they are teching

No its because they are teching and drivers don't like the rules which i canagree on but they are teching
    oooo scary typing in caps. If you or anyone else thinks that UMP does good job teching cars or better than IMCA or USRA then you need to have your head examined and get some mental help. Its not true everyone knows that UMP techs the least of any dirt sanction.

I realize your brother or uncle or cousin Sam works at UMP but that does not mean they tech cars. your an idiot UMP can BARELY get rules out on time every season. Here is proof USRA and IMCA both have rules out for 2017 already

http://www.usraracing.com/rules/

https://www.imca.com/rules/modified/

Where are UMP's 2017 rules ????? They dont have them out yet because they never have them out in time, always behind.

UMP does not stay on top of rules and they do not tech everyone but you Fred knows this.

Who said they are better or worse you jack meat they must be doing something right been around since 1984 yeah not as long as imca but atleast they have different and distinct classes get this thru yoour skull ump sets thes the rules its up to the tracks to check on the rules every night except the major events i know personally the tech guys at my track they were the tech guys before the track was sanctioned try coming to the track with spoilers or g 60s on and see whay happens yes its been tried before lmao

Who said they are better or worse you jack meat they must be doing something right been around since 1984 yeah not as long as imca but atleast they have different and distinct classes get this thru yoour skull ump sets thes the rules its up to the tracks to check on the rules every night except the major events i know personally the tech guys at my track they were the tech guys before the track was sanctioned try coming to the track with spoilers or g 60s on and see whay happens yes its been tried before lmao
    again you show that you are clueless. this is part of the entire problem UMP claims to be a national sanction and yet they dont enforce rules, they leave it up to each track and they cannot even get rules out on time. yeah yeah go to Bellevegas Tricity and I55 wrap about tech those are only the tracks you go to every one else knows ump does not tech,

How in the hell can they , might have more than 10 tracks to deal with you thinkand really worrying about rules coming out what major rule changes will happen in in any sanction you dumb cluck plus ump is just a part of world racing group

How in the hell can they , might have more than 10 tracks to deal with you thinkand really worrying about rules coming out what major rule changes will happen in in any sanction you dumb cluck plus ump is just a part of world racing group
    excuses excuses....UMP could hire regional people to help enforce rules, but for bmods they have to actually have consistent rules not local policy changes etc. USRA and IMCA do a much better job enforcing rules, so why not UMP ??? lmao UMP cannot even get rules out and then you come on here make excuses and defend them as always. Wise up, UMP is the worst sanction for mods in the country.

130 tracks UMP 37 tracks usra and just mods wow UMP has a few more classes then lmfao they have regional tech guys maybe you to call same and you can be the head tech guy come on you can do it
    Last edited by calverton; 01-02-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Don t try blowing smoke up my ##$

Many of the tracks that run bmods if they don't follow the rules they are not UMP same with other classea