Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    A lotta' people don't get that channel.And also, not without the help of the World of Outlaws sprint cars and the big block modifieds. Many would consider the sprint cars to be the headliner and the other two divisions as support classes.The Chili Bowl is a midget stand alone broadcast. Just the midgets, no other support classes.
    Get Dish lol

YEAH TELL US HOW GREAT THE CHILI BOWL IS http://actionlivenews.com/2017/01/02...iler-released/

Sure, what do you wanna' know? LOL!!

try getting 14 cars in action from the chili bowl in one picture

You're easily impressed mr. ignoramus!! LOLOL!! Now, go to the dirt late model board and continue to make a fool of yourself there. You despise dirt open wheel racing so there is virtually no reason to participate here. Besides that you don't know what you're talking 100% of the time and you add nothing to even a minimally intelligent conversation.
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-03-2017 at 09:18 AM.

What s wrong cirf not having A good day
    Last edited by calverton; 01-03-2017 at 02:44 PM.

You're easily impressed mr. ignoramus!! LOLOL!! Now, go to the dirt late model board and continue to make a fool of yourself there. You despise dirt open wheel racing so there is virtually no reason to participate here. Besides that you don't know what you're talking 100% of the time and you add nothing to even a minimally intelligent conversation.

Have you noticed midgets are not welcomed on this board but carryon

Nope, haven't noticed. What I have noticed is that you're so thoroughly ignorant that if I were to call you a half wit it would be highly insulting to half wits.

That's right by the way 10 k chili 250k plus arizona yeah the trophy at tulsa must be gold

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    nope, haven't noticed. What i have noticed is that you're so thoroughly ignorant that if i were to call you a half wit it would be highly insulting to half wits.
    move to different board you might get different results

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    That's right by the way 10 k chili 250k plus arizona yeah the trophy at tulsa must be gold
    The Chili Bowl trophy is gold, that's why they call it the Golden Driller. It's one of the most prestigious and sought after trophy's in all of racing, not just dirt racing. The Chili Bowl carries more significance than any dirt late model or mortified race that ever was or ever will be and that fact eats you alive and I enjoy that no end! LOLOL! You really can't help yourself. You dream up c ockamamie put downs that only further make you look like the ignoramus you are.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    move to different board you might get different results
    What are you doing here. You claim to despise dirt open wheel racing. Why do you waste your time posting about something you hate. It seems you have an acute case of Chili Bowl envy and it's makin' you more stupid than you already are! LOL!

I don't know of a more direct way to point out how utterly stupid you are so I'm not gonna' stop. You are nothing but a nuisance here. The fact that you've been banned a half dozen times or more and you continue to find a way to return and be disruptive, ignorant with absolutely nothing interesting or intelligent to contribute only indicates that you've got more serious issues than just being an idiot who somehow found a way to get a computer and internet service.

You two guys are a riot. Anyway, I enjoyed all the Chili Bowl reruns with more to come on the day of the live event. Mav TV and MLB network are my two busiest stations. I would like to see TMAC get a win this year.

Made out gold at 1100 a ounce you are way out there geesh
    Last edited by calverton; 01-04-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You two guys are a riot. Anyway, I enjoyed all the Chili Bowl reruns with more to come on the day of the live event. Mav TV and MLB network are my two busiest stations. I would like to see TMAC get a win this year.
    Your smugness is phony and wasted on me. I go back too far for that BS. A back and forth with you is almost as futile as with calverton and just slightly more intelligent. About the only difference is your spelling and punctuation is somewhat more comprehensive and you attempt to rationalize a losing point of view with perfumed bull$hit. Neither of you will man up and answer a simple question or concede the obvious if it doesn't fit your narrative. You never have owned up as to why you despise Jimmie Johnson. I'm of the opinion that you really don't have a valid reason except that he's diametrically opposite of stewy in regards to on track demeanor and personal character, both of which are grossly substandard in reference to stewy.

I don't know how much you follow this event but McCreadie won it in 2006 so this year wouldn't be his first. Kyle Larson badly wants to win The Chili Bowl and it would be a very popular win similar to Kyle's second Turkey Night Grand Prix victory on Thanksgiving. That one was a hugely popular win among those of us who love dirt open wheel racing. I'd prefer to see Larson win it for no other reason but that I've seen Kyle win several other of his biggest dirt victories in person and would like to be there when he gets his Golden Driller. He might do some of those cool midget donuts, too!!!!

Good grief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Good grief!!!
    Snappy comeback, power. LOL!!

It's clear ya' still don't have a set. Have ya' ever had as set? If not, will ya' ever grow a set? LOL!!

How's Chip these days? Bbbwwwwaaaaahahahahahah!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-05-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Snappy comeback, power. LOL!!

It's clear ya' still don't have a set. Have ya' ever had as set? If not, will ya' ever grow a set? LOL!!

How's Chip these days? Bbbwwwwaaaaahahahahahah!!!
    Sitting back and laughing my azz off!

Bull chip bull chip bull chip that's CIRF 's mantra

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sitting back and laughing my azz off!
    Kid, check your PM's.