Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need me some

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Can't call you if I don't know who you are azz wipe! Who are you?
    Who are you? You are the one leaving messages on my phone . I will be at Bernie's shop come on by. You won't show cause you are just a troll on 4 m that never raced. No Shaw mods at hill per Bernie, you have been lying all along $ump$.

I'll match wits with you anytime! You aren't as fast as you think you are! Lol
    You cant match something you dont have. I am not as fast as what ? As fast as a troll on 4m that does not race ??? I dont drive so good luck with that screwball. I am not sure WTH your deal is but you are clearly clueless and hiding behind 4m. You cant prove anything since you dont race, you have let your mouth over load your %ss and when your found out it will be fun. I pointed out facts and saw the cars run that you are crying about. All you have done is talk sh)t about people on 4m, thats all !

Quote Originally Posted by team jarvis View Post
    You cant match something you dont have. I am not as fast as what ? As fast as a troll on 4m that does not race ??? I dont drive so good luck with that screwball. I am not sure WTH your deal is but you are clearly clueless and hiding behind 4m. You cant prove anything since you dont race, you have let your mouth over load your %ss and when your found out it will be fun. I pointed out facts and saw the cars run that you are crying about. All you have done is talk sh)t about people on 4m, thats all !
    Your facts are fiction! Save up your money and buy yourself one of those hobby mods and then there will be 5 of them! Fast as a Amod still lmao with that stupidity!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Why is it this $ump$ turd has never been banned?

Your facts are fiction! Save up your money and buy yourself one of those hobby mods and then there will be 5 of them! Fast as a Amod still lmao with that stupidity!
    Ok, $UMP$, since you insist on running your mouth, let's recap. Graham Jackson appears to race a modified. He posted pics of his car in Victory Lane. So not only does he appear to race, he has also won at least 1 race. You on the other hand do nothing but flap your gums. No pic, no proof, no anything other than hot air. You appear to be nothing more than a board troll.
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

= non-racing board troll!

the only fiction is you lying an telling people you race. Here is link to results on 5-21 at FALS fast Hobby ran 16.04 http://www.fairburyspeedway.com/myla...,runid,3945806 Fastest a mod that night was 15.90. http://www.fairburyspeedway.com/myla...,runid,3945807 so laps at 16.04 were on par with mods. Look for yourself, know it all MF. Here is the real question show us your laps time from ANY track ever . You cant you dont evne have a car. H#LL I could borrow a bicycle and out race you $UMP$ you dont have a car.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Why is it this $ump$ turd has never been banned?
    should be banned by moderator. I was at Bernies on Friday $UMP$ was no show, just like that Shaw he lies about running at the Hill. Bernie has confirmed not Shaws at the Hill. $UMP$ just lies about owning a Shaw or any mod on 4m.
    Also lies about leaving messages for other peoples sale adds.

$ump$ is a deranged liar. offered to meet him in my imca mod with two plug wires unplugged and asked him to name the track and I would out run him. He made every excuse under the sun, he dont race just a troll dreamer on 4m and little else. heard from Jared that his real name is Bubba, regardless he dont race.
    Last edited by barkracing; 01-25-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Cross & Bark multiple screen names!

Best you can do $UMP$ is to deflect towards others cause you do not race. I certainly trust Bernie over some troll on 4m. Bernie says it flat out just like other posters have shown that you have NEVER owned a SHAW and there have not been any Shaw's at the Hill. Just you $UMP$ running your both and bad mouthing others online. You type a lot of trach on 4m, too bad you are unable to back any of it up its all gorilla dust on 4m.

Cross & Bark multiple screen names!
    $UMP$ this is more of your hot air, troll BS! Show us a pic of your car in victory lane and your phone number. Not interested in anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by crosspurposes View Post
    Best you can do $UMP$ is to deflect towards others cause you do not race. I certainly trust Bernie over some troll on 4m. Bernie says it flat out just like other posters have shown that you have NEVER owned a SHAW and there have not been any Shaw's at the Hill. Just you $UMP$ running your both and bad mouthing others online. You type a lot of trach on 4m, too bad you are unable to back any of it up its all gorilla dust on 4m.
    What I said in a previous post is Pierce car with Shaw stub dumb azz!

What I said in a previous post is Pierce car with Shaw stub dumb azz!
    No liar you are changing the story now. You never had a Shaw and you dont race. I talked to Bernie no Shaws at the Hill the gig is up $UMP$ you dont race and you are liar.

The Moderator needs to ban you for all your lies.

Quote Originally Posted by crosspurposes View Post
    No liar you are changing the story now. You never had a Shaw and you dont race. I talked to Bernie no Shaws at the Hill the gig is up $UMP$ you dont race and you are liar.

The Moderator needs to ban you for all your lies.
    Lol..........

laugh it up loser. you never raced you are just a lying SOB on 4m. Bernie exposed you for the liar you are. Now you trying to back pedal and claim to have a pierce with a shaw stub. EVen if its true it sounds like a giant POS. you dont race and never have lying troll.