Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

People wanted a indoor rAce now you had it you bash it brillAnte give it a chance and comparing to track that's been around 60 plus years is stupid

Who are these people? Got any names or anything at all to back it up?

I don't remember anybody wanting an indoor race if you all think that was such a great race you ain't never been to a real race.

Been going 60 yrs sat was OK we are talking about Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    So Bloomquist bouncing up in the air long enough to be passed for the lead was a good race?? I have no doubt that put a tingle up your leg. hahhhahahaaa

I was there Friday night and it was a decent show, not great but decent. Wasn't there Saturday night 'cause we went over to Du Quoin. If Saturday night was significantly less entertaining than Friday it must not have been all that good at all.

Hardly anyone here is dumb enough to put the least bit of stock in what you say about most anything, let alone the quality of a show that you've been shamelessly hyping for 6 months. If we all didn't know better we'd think you had money to gain or lose in this deal. LOLOL!!!

Why did you even go good lawd

And Dod said it was race of the year not me nI seen better and I ve seen worse does it need improving sure it does but geuss what child every event needs tweaking even your beloved chilli bowl like their pathetic purse

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    I don't think the racing groove was nearly the same size as Macon. Maybe the far outside was the same as the very inside of macon but not the same in racing groove
    If you go 3 wide at Macon the out side car is on the wall and all 3 cars are touching..Macon is more round 0 then O but the Size is the same.. is what i meant...Macon may be a Little smaller if that can be....

And Dod said it was race of the year not me nI seen better and I ve seen worse does it need improving sure it does but geuss what child every event needs tweaking even your beloved chilli bowl like their pathetic purse
    All them dents in your head .. You just dont get it... From some of the people that I spoke to that went that it was good enuff to go next year... But they need too fix some things .. Chilli Bowl puts it to shame Hands down... But they have been doing it for years...They just need to make it better next year...

Not much to tweak. They'd get 300 cars if they paid 300 to win! LOLOL!!

Because you believe everything you read on DoD. Why is it that so your quick to question are people but when they ask you something, your no where to be found.

You lost your reputation and credibility on here using multiple usernames and being banned multiple times.

Anyone know the attendance that made it out to St. Louis? I know the promotion team made bank$$ but they had to work their as$es off to make it happen. That was a big deal for DLM racing. I think before its all said and done the sport we love has a small chance to become the next NASCAR. NASCAR isn't the same and I hear they are in a little bit of trouble. With brilliant minds promoting DLM racing to a big city in an indoor venue, it will only help the sport. Bigger sponsors=bigger purses. I'm ready for our sport to take the next step and go big. We have to support our local tracks as much as we support the major series. DLM racing has great fans and what's not to like about it really? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZN0A0U6ysg Took balls to to make gateway happen. Props!

Kenny wallace said right around 20k sat i would say around 12k friday maybe 4k thursday maybe it was a big deal for short track racing they must've done ok planning on doing it again next couple years , people believes the dome is not being used that's far from it local paper said between feb and july its used 76 percent of the time , what they need to do is contact the local corporations my bro is a big shot with a company and didn't know anything about it