Default Need some clarification on MOV driver(s)

Just moved to the MOV. Saw where KC Burdette won the modified feature at 411. I remember him running a late model about 10 years ago. Is he also known as John Burdette, or is that his brother/cousin/uncle etc.? Either way, the Burdette family seems to be pretty successful around the region.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

KC (or Kristopher) is the son of late model driver Jeff Burdette..and has been racing nearly the ten years you mention. As far as I know, this Burdette family is no direct relation to AMRA Modified driver John, who is from the Athens OH area. KC's younger brother Colten is also a LM/Mod driver.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyvoice View Post
    KC (or Kristopher) is the son of late model driver Jeff Burdette..and has been racing nearly the ten years you mention. As far as I know, this Burdette family is no direct relation to AMRA Modified driver John, who is from the Athens OH area. KC's younger brother Colten is also a LM/Mod driver.
    Isn't KC and that bunch of Burdettes from out in Coolville? I think I remember watching KC at Skyline about 10 years ago.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

No..Jeff, KC, and Colten are residents of Parkersburg WV, though all have raced at Skyline at various times, as well as Legendary Hilltop and Ohio Valley. KC has expanded his modified racing efforts to a more regional schedule. John is from the Athens area. None are related to Casey Burdette, driver of the #37 late model, from New Lexington OH.