Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    My 30 years experience in my profession including service contracts on 10,000 HUD units!

I hope that's enough reference!
    Ha. Talk about racist ignorance.

You clearly aren't very well traveled. Black populations are very low in some areas. Yet there's still plenty of full hud housing.

I saw on another thread where your pushing how religious you are. No amount of religion and biblical quotes can hide your racism.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post

You clearly aren't very well traveled. Black populations are very low in some areas. Yet there's still plenty of full hud housing.

I saw on another thread where your pushing how religious you are. No amount of religion and biblical quotes can hide your racism.
    Come back with a better answer in 30 years. You clearly lack experience or knowledge of the subject.

fyi....Im not religious at all, but Im sure you wouldn't understand what the difference is!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I live five blocks from a HUD housing project.. top to bottom, front to back, Mexican.... has nothing to do with race, it has to do with truth... denying the facts don't change them... and just so you know, I rented from HUD housing in my younger days and I am white and I was outta there in less then a year.... that's the part the folks don't ever do, they don't get out...

come back with a better answer in 30 years. You clearly lack experience or knowledge of the subject.

Fyi....im not religious at all, but im sure you wouldn't understand what the difference is!
    these whining libtards all live in the fdm world(facts don't matter) they love believing what someone tells them but don't believe the cold hard truth !!!!!

come back with a better answer in 30 years. You clearly lack experience or knowledge of the subject
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtman007 View Post
    these whining libtards all live in the fdm world(facts don't matter) they love believing what someone tells them but don't believe the cold hard truth !!!!!
    amen ^^^^^ #fakenews ....#idiots...lmfao!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Come back with a better answer in 30 years. You clearly lack experience or knowledge of the subject.

fyi....Im not religious at all, but Im sure you wouldn't understand what the difference is!
    Site your reference for 99 percent blacks in hud housing.

Your supposed experience doesn't mean a thing. Isnt worth a thing.

IF you worked in hud housing for 30 years that's 360 months and 27 units a month for you to have contact with your supposed 10k units you claim to have touched. While you may be good at plunging toilets, I don't think 10k of them needed your plunging even over the last 30 years.

Not to mention I seriously doubt your over 48 years old, you post like someone in their mid 20s at best. Maybe your started plunging toilets at birth?

For there to be only 1 percent of non blacks in Hud then there would have to be virtually no hud available in many states, where there is a very low black population.
    Last edited by stock car driver; 01-19-2017 at 10:00 AM.

He doesn't just plunge toilets....Those shutoff valves go bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    he doesn't just plunge toilets....those shutoff valves go bad too.
    they tend to flush contriband when the s h i t hits the fan also !!!!

site your reference for 99 percent blacks in hud housing.

If you worked in hud housing for 30 years that's 360 months and 27 units a month for you to have contact with your supposed 10k units you claim to have touched. While you may be good at plunging toilets, i don't think 10k of them needed your plunging even over the last 30 years.

Not to mention i seriously doubt your over 48 years old, you post like someone in their mid 20s at best. Maybe your started plunging toilets at birth?

For there to be only 1 percent of non blacks in hud then there would have to be virtually no hud available in many states, where there is a very low black population.
    on what gov't agency do you base your facts that it is not ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    on what gov't agency do you base your facts that it is not ?
    He googled it...lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Site your reference for 99 percent blacks in hud housing.

IF you worked in hud housing for 30 years that's 360 months and 27 units a month for you to have contact with your supposed 10k units you claim to have touched. While you may be good at plunging toilets, I don't think 10k of them needed your plunging even over the last 30 years.

Not to mention I seriously doubt your over 48 years old, you post like someone in their mid 20s at best. Maybe your started plunging toilets at bir

For there to be only 1 percent of non blacks in Hud then there would have to be virtually no hud available in many states, where there is a very low black population.
    You need to stick to bending sheet metal, you have no clue about Hud!

Im not a plumber but the way you shovel it, you would qualify for a technician for a septic tank company!

If you ever care to make a wager, come to my area, so I can take your easy money!

btw....keep paying your Federal taxes, I enjoy getting those HUD checks! They pay real well and on time too!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 01-19-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Look, the Democrat party uses and makes the word racist for their own political reasons to help get their way. And their medias help them. If anything liberals are far more racist and less tolerant, If you like to be a part of their sick, immoral, and COmmunist movement, that is your choice, but at least try to realize just what you are supporting.

Be nice when Carson makes citizenship mandatory for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Be nice when Carson makes citizenship mandatory for assistance.
    and......DRUG TESTING!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I had a friend who was a finish carpenter in Detroit. HUD use to allow tennants to move into new housing before it was 100% finished. So my friend would have to go into these occupied houses to install trim and baseboards, but he said he had to scrape egg and dog sh!t off the walls first. True story....

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I had a friend who was a finish carpenter in Detroit. HUD use to allow tennants to move into new housing before it was 100% finished. So my friend would have to go into these occupied houses to install trim and baseboards, but he said he had to scrape egg and dog sh!t off the walls first. True story....
    Hey, Mr HUD Authority (stock car driver) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Ive seen some that you needed a shovel for not only the cat and dog crap but also the roaches...and the bad thing about it. They were driving new cars...sad

Hey, Mr HUD Authority (stock car driver) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hes probably never been in the hood before.

Maybe we could all draw straws for who can drive him there and dump him off???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Maybe we could all draw straws for who can drive him there and dump him off???
    The tipoff should have been that he's a union guy....which most likely makes him a SNOWFLAKE!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!