Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Your such a waste of time. I'm going to add u to my ignore list. Trump could have already brought his manufacturing back the the USA before he ran for president. Obviously When someone says 99% of anything is xxx that means 99 %. It doesn't mean 99% in dirtturds neighborhood. Obviously I really would recommend you go back to school and get a education.
    Please do put me on that list and Ill put you the ignorant list...'a' education..lol. Maybe you should find you a job and help the wife with the bills. Your 'tech/parts seller job' aint cutting it if your on the tailgate section all the time. Mr.Googler....#FAKENEWS...LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Got my eyes checked!! look what I found.. your too easy, not even a challenge.
    So inform us Mr. Googler......how much experience do you have, working for HUD??

Inquiring 4m minds, wants to know!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    So inform us Mr. Googler......how much experience do you have, working for HUD??

Inquiring 4m minds, wants to know!
    Why would I work for Hud? That's as relevant as asking me what color my first car was.

Its neat how all supposed 3 of you ^^^ chime in but say nothing almost as if your sharing one brain...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    YES get "a" education !!!LOL!!!LOL!!!!
    youknowyouvegotnothingtoaddwhenyoupullthegrammaror punctuationpolicecard

So inform us Mr. Googler......how much experience do you have, working for HUD??Inquiring 4m minds, wants to know!
    Hes never been on 'that side of town' before...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Why would I work for Hud? That's as relevant as asking me what color my first car was.

Its neat how all supposed 3 of you ^^^ chime in but say nothing almost as if your sharing one brain...
    So why are you posting about a subject you have little or no knowledge of????
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I asked you for your reference for the 99% you claim is a fact.

Remember you posted that to justify your racist comment. Which you made to try and justify trumps racist comments.

You can scroll up if you can't follow along a and re read.

What username will take over if I add this one to ignore?!

Hes a liberal...they know it ALL....LMAO

i asked you for your reference for the 99% you claim is a fact.

Remember you posted that to justify your racist comment. Which you made to try and justify trumps racist comments.

What username will take over if i add this one to ignore?!
    if it is the truth it is not racism but like i said before facts and truth are not the basis for libtards agenda !!!!! And yes i have an education not much after highschool but my biggest attributes are seeking facts before forming an opinion and common sense !!!!!!

youknowyouvegotnothingtoaddwhenyoupullthegrammaror punctuationpolicecard
    you resemble that remark .............................. Stunningly i might add !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    if it is the truth it is not racism but like i said before facts and truth are not the basis for libtards agenda !!!!! And yes i have an education not much after highschool but my biggest attributes are seeking facts before forming an opinion and common sense !!!!!!
    Oops you used the wrong username to quote and reply. 25jr

Liberals favorite word??? Racist. When all else fails call someone racist. Of course Liberals are not racist. un huh

I asked you for your reference for the 99% you claim is a fact.

What username will take over if I add this one to ignore?!
    Oh, its a fact......if you're so sure of yourself, lay some of that union money down! I'll let you see for yourself! And if Im wrong, ill pay the airfare!.......FAIR ENOUGH????
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Liberals favorite word??? Racist. When all else fails call someone racist. Of course Liberals are not racist. un huh
    They hate the other R word, too......REALIST!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Oh, its a fact......if you're so sure of yourself, lay some of that union money down! I'll let you see for yourself! And if Im wrong, ill pay the airfare!.......FAIR ENOUGH????
    Is this English your speaking?

What Union money? I quit my Union sheetmetal job in 2007 when I was busy building race cars for a living and haven't looked back.

It appears you want to bet me something? But I don't understand the wager, are we going to fly to every town the united states personally and count the hud houses and confirm if they are filled with black or other than black tenants?

You don't even comprehend what your posting it appears, EXACTLY the same as the dirtman, dirtdobb...

you said 99 percent of hud occupants are black.... post up where this information can be found.. no air fare needed..

Do you think there are no hud homes in other states or outside of your little itty bitty world?

Fair enough.....I should have said "in my area".....but since my "itty bitty world' happens to be one of the nations largest cities, I would be willing to bet, the %'s hold up!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I know what hud is morons, I also know 99 percent of hud residents are not BLACK, man you guys are good at trying to re direct, misdirect at every turn, Its gotta be hard to log into so many user names... Theres no way this forum has this many racist idiots.
    Cop out posts are all ya got buddy. You are in denial of reality. If you are dumb enough to not know that you are in a small fringe of people that can't, won't, and are unable to comprehend the truth and reality then there is really no point in even discussing any of the realities. Just move along in your little snowflake world of liberals fantasies and keep listening to their lies.You are wasting our time fighting truth and facts with idiocy and cluelessness.

Call people racists and that's how you win a discussion. Why are we racist? Just because we defend laws and order??? You should be condemning the people that filled your head with lies instead, don't you think??

Wonder if he wears his rapist enabler shirt while selling race cars? He wouldn't have the buisness he claims to have if he does !!!!!

Is this English your speaking? What Union money? I quit my Union sheetmetal job in 2007 when I was busy building race cars for a living and haven't looked back.It appears you want to bet me something? But I don't understand the wager, are we going to fly to every town the united states personally and count the hud houses and confirm if they are filled with black or other than black tenants? You don't even comprehend what your posting it appears, EXACTLY the same as the dirtman, dirtdobb... you said 99 percent of hud occupants are black.... post up where this information can be found.. no air fare needed..Do you think there are no hud homes in other states or outside of your little itty bitty world?
    Thats because we know EXACTLY what we're talking about and you cant catch a clue. Do you need your hand held all the time?

Fair enough.....I should have said "in my area".....but since my "itty bitty world' happens to be one of the nations largest cities, I would be willing to bet, the %'s hold up!
    Remember scd is in his own lil liberal snowflake world. Has no clue