Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Mexican thugs heading back to Mexico. All the street thugs are showing up now, in DROVES. They are not waiting for Trump to deport them, they are ALREADY ARRIVING. Mexico changed overnight. Dump 2 million murder/robber/whatever felons into any country and watch what happens. Mexico will now get to see why America voted TRUMP.

Why Mexico is desperate to keep the illegals in America: Mexico is desperate to keep the illegals in America because compared to the past in Mexico, there is now a very low crime rate, and these illegals are all the Mexicans who wanted an easy free ride, and that group is completely loaded with criminals. Mexico would rather have their criminal trash offloaded on someone else.

Add to this the fact that maybe 80 percent of the illegals in America are not really dangerous criminals, and instead work and send money to Mexico from America and there is a second motive evident: To keep the boost to the Mexican economy these people provide in place.

If Trump deports the criminals, Mexico will suddenly be re-burdened with all the trash that got up and left over the past decade or so. And it will be difficult for Mexico to handle that. And if Trump deports all the people who are working illegally, Mexico will suddenly lose an enormous income stream.

Suddenly, Mexico's population will increase by 10 percent or so. So there will be a need for 10 percent more housing, which does not exist. Rents will go skyward and crime will become apocalyptic. Mexico's upper class knows this, and will do anything they can to stop it from happening. They'd rather have America stuck with the high rents, and high crime. It is as simple as that.

The cartels will be happy...theyll have more people to shoot. All these upper class Mexicans should vote a president in that will straighten that country out. Not a puppet of the cartels.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Its called getting the work done while the media fixates on minutia that really doesn't count.... although, I don't doubt Trump believes there is voter fraud, he's using that to keep the tiny minds of the media busy...
    But massive voter fraud is almost certainly the truth.

Yes folks, this is actually a real ad.

Terence, your mom mentioned to me today at RJ's that you might consider taking one of these stop Trump jobs because she was tired of you mooching off of her Social Security. Love that lady. Hope all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Mexican thugs heading back to Mexico. All the street thugs are showing up now, in DROVES. They are not waiting for Trump to deport them, they are ALREADY ARRIVING. Mexico changed overnight. Dump 2 million murder/robber/whatever felons into any country and watch what happens. Mexico will now get to see why America voted TRUMP.
    What a threat... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ican-official/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The New York Times is a pile of garbage and you don't even realize that either!!!

I love this Clayton , I bet it looks just like the guy your slapin around .