Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default Trump is already starting

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Yeah buddy!!! lets get to work!!

amen to that

Last edited by dirtdobber45; 01-05-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Im moving down south to work on this project. Should be a lot of cheap empty houses too.

Tired of this -10 crap

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Im moving down south to work on this project. Should be a lot of cheap empty houses too. Tired of this -10 crap
    Yes there is....come on down

Dow Jones almost to 20,000 for first time ever. All confetti, but who knows.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-08-2017 at 03:50 PM.

no more jobs coming back from Ford Fiat Carrier, A Japanese communication company those kinda jobs and he is not even in office you know real full time jobs
    Last edited by calverton; 01-09-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    no more jobs coming back from Ford Fiat Carrier, A Japanese communication company those kinda jobs and he is not even in office you know real full time jobs
    Stock car driver is just being a liberal...makes me wonder if this is another name for ol mud duck...lol

Speaking of Mud Duck, where the hell has that guy been. We all have some catching up to do with him!!! Bbbbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Being a liberal?

stating facts, I know its super hard to use google

Has trump brought his own clothing line back to the usa? Or his daughters clothing line or furniture? Why not? Seems like if you were going to say all the stuff he did about jobs leaving the usa he would at least bring the ones under his familys immediate control back?

Of course you wont answer, cus like all other trumpeters you only trumpet what you want, nothing to do with facts or truth
    I can see it now. Trump places tariffs on imports, mandates tax breaks for US companys, moves his clothing line to US, and stock car driver cries "conflict of interest"!

Yep for sure

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    I can see it now. Trump places tariffs on imports, mandates tax breaks for US companys, moves his clothing line to US, and stock car driver cries "conflict of interest"!
    I heard a nail just get hit on the head.

Havent cried about anything, asked you trumpeters a simple question.

Yes of course hell give big tax breaks for big business, duh. the rich will get richer, we all know that.

Im excited for that, Ive doubled my investments in the last 8 years, cant wait to reap the benefits over the next 4 of being well leveraged in the market.
    I have to chime in here. If you are liberal and want to vote for lefties? fine. But I am sick and tire of this tax breaks for business is the rich will get richer non-sense. Try these facts. The liberals smother small business and the middle class. Just look at the last eight years. Who got richer and who got poorer. You just said you got richer over the last eight years (Stock Market). Who was in charge? If you do not understand the advantage of smaller taxes for business, then you should read up on how business works and how it affects the consumer. Dems tout this nonsense and their sheep believe it. BTW any fool that thinks a political party can tax a rich man into so called middle class is a fool. Wake up, Dems are owned by Wall Street. Who did Wall Street sponsor in 208,2012,and especially 2016? Dems sling this nonsense out there and with the help of the entertainment world and media, poison minds of our young.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I have to chime in here. If you are liberal and want to vote for lefties? fine. But I am sick and tire of this tax breaks for business is the rich will get richer non-sense. Try these facts. The liberals smother small business and the middle class. Just look at the last eight years. Who got richer and who got poorer. You just said you got richer over the last eight years (Stock Market). Who was in charge? If you do not understand the advantage of smaller taxes for business, then you should read up on how business works and how it affects the consumer. Dems tout this nonsense and their sheep believe it. BTW any fool that thinks a political party can tax a rich man into so called middle class is a fool. Wake up, Dems are owned by Wall Street. Who did Wall Street sponsor in 208,2012,and especially 2016? Dems sling this nonsense out there and with the help of the entertainment world and media, poison minds of our young.
    You've lost me, you don't think the rich are going to get richer off trump?

You think hes going to tax himself, cost himself income, profit?

You do realize Trump just BECAME a republican due to opportunity recently, he was and always has been positioned much closer to the DEMS...

Have you seen the market since the election, its no coincidence there is so much action, we all know hes going to make the rich richer everyone is positioning themselves to take advantage of it.

You've lost me, you don't think the rich are going to get richer off trump?

You think hes going to tax himself, cost himself income, profit?

You do realize Trump just BECAME a republican due to opportunity recently, he was and always has been positioned much closer to the DEMS...

Have you seen the market since the election, its no coincidence there is so much action, we all know hes going to make the rich richer everyone is positioning themselves to take advantage of it.
    This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about with you. BTW, did you want the market to go down? I happen to own a brokerage as a financial planner. So I know what makes things tick. The market is going up now because of the speculation of a much better jobs market. Companies hiring. The last eight years it was about printing money and low interest rates that makes for cheap money for the rich. I also know that Trump is not a REP. However he is pragmatic and smart business man. He also doesn't bend over for lobbyists. Will he be a great President? Time will tell. But he will certainly get things moving. 94 million people out of the work force. Idiot liberals absolutely smother non Gov jobs with their stupid regulations. I am happy for the people and especially the ones that want to work and make a good living. They have a real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about with you. BTW, did you want the market to go down? I happen to own a brokerage as a financial planner. So I know what makes things tick. The market is going up now because of the speculation of a much better jobs market. Companies hiring. The last eight years it was about printing money and low interest rates that makes for cheap money for the rich. I also know that Trump is not a REP. However he is pragmatic and smart business man. He also doesn't bend over for lobbyists. Will he be a great President? Time will tell. But he will certainly get things moving. 94 million people out of the work force. Idiot liberals absolutely smother non Gov jobs with their stupid regulations. I am happy for the people and especially the ones that want to work and make a good living. They have a real chance.
    where is the like button !!!!!!!!