Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ive seen some that you needed a shovel for not only the cat and dog crap but also the roaches...and the bad thing about it. They were driving new cars...sad
    Or....how about the tenants getting evicted but leaving a dog in one of the bedrooms.....for days!

And also, leaving the refrigerator full of food after moving out with the electricity being turned off!

The real kicker is these same people had lived in the house across the street and done the same thing to that owner as well!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    or....how about the tenants getting evicted but leaving a dog in one of the bedrooms.....for days!

And also, leaving the refrigerator full of food after moving out with the electricity being turned off!

The real kicker is these same people had lived in the house across the street and done the same thing to that owner as well!
    you gotta stop with the cold hard facts , tjhey can't take it !!!!!

All they can do is repeat propaganda.Really sad sad sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you gotta stop with the cold hard facts , tjhey can't take it !!!!!
    I know, I just like making these stories up.....roll eyes! lol

Im just hoping he'll lay some of his hard earned union money down........ so I can take it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I know, I just like making these stories up.....roll eyes! lolIm just hoping he'll lay some of his hard earned union money down........ so I can take it!
    He'll have to get the from his wife..shes the one with the job
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Or....how about the tenants getting evicted but leaving a dog in one of the bedrooms.....for days!And also, leaving the refrigerator full of food after moving out with the electricity being turned off!The real kicker is these same people had lived in the house across the street and done the same thing to that owner as well!
    Did one this past spring they didnt leave the dog but never cleaned up the room they kept it in. It was ankle deep. Instead of cleaning it up they nailed a towel to the bottom of the door so they couldnt smell it. Had to take it to the joist and let it air for month.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

did one this past spring they didnt leave the dog but never cleaned up the room they kept it in. It was ankle deep. Instead of cleaning it up they nailed a towel to the bottom of the door so they couldnt smell it. Had to take it to the joist and let it air for month.
    threse are some quality individuals wouldn't you say stock car ?

threse are some quality individuals wouldn't you say stock car ?
    Not sure why I give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about these supposed "two" racist jokers supposed day jobs?

I know what hud is morons, I also know 99 percent of hud residents are not BLACK, man you guys are good at trying to re direct, misdirect at every turn, Its gotta be hard to log into so many user names... Theres no way this forum has this many racist idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Not sure why I give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about these supposed "two" racist jokers supposed day jobs?
    You wouldn't care about their day jobs because they prove first had that why you have been fed over the years is false !!

You wouldn't care about their day jobs because they prove first had that why you have been fed over the years is false !!
    What have they proven? They haven't answered the very first question I asked. I was prepared to ask more after that one got answered but so far 8 pages and no answer....

So far Ive asked a few questions with no answers from any of you

1. If trump is bringing jobs back why doesn't he bring back his OWN clothing line, his daughters clothing line or furniture line?

2. Where this 99 % black people occupy all HUD housing in the USA statistic? Copy past a link cant be that hard?

#1-Who said he wouldnt? Well actually he cant because he doesnt run any business except the USA.#2-Where did he say that? Checking the thread a25 never said where. He could be talking about where he lives. Maybe you need to have your eyes checked.

What have they proven? They haven't answered the very first question I asked. I was prepared to ask more after that one got answered but so far 8 pages and no answer....

So far Ive asked a few questions with no answers from any of you

1. If trump is bringing jobs back why doesn't he bring back his OWN clothing line, his daughters clothing line or furniture line?

2. Where this 99 % black people occupy all HUD housing in the USA statistic? Copy past a link cant be that hard?
    I realize you wanted to have an intelligent conversation, but you'll have a hard time finding one in the tailgate section. When they realize they can't win the argument, they resort to name calling, just get under their skin and watch the insults fly.

Not at all! Get out in the real world, you'll change your opinion!

I've been in the same profession for most of my life, 99% of HUD tenants are BLACK! Take off your rose colored glasses!

Got my eyes checked!! look what I found.. your too easy, not even a challenge.

#1-Who said he wouldnt? Well actually he cant because he doesnt run any business except the USA.#2-Where did he say that? Checking the thread a25 never said where. He could be talking about where he lives. Maybe you need to have your eyes checked.
    see the post above

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The New York Times is a pile of garbage and you don't even realize that either!!!

Yes, to participate in the Tailgate section, you have to get your news from Russia Today, or read stories made up by a pimple faced Ukrainian who's making a 100K a month selling fake news via Google. It's bad enough to read it and not be smart enough to know its fake, but then they post links so all the other sheeple read it too.

Got my eyes checked!! look what I found.. your too easy, not even a challenge.
    Evidently you havent. Reread that HE NEVER SAYS WHERE. DUH....And obtw Im far from being a racist...lol I know my heritage and my up bringing. LMFAO...#NOCLUE...LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Yes, to participate in the Tailgate section, you have to get your news from Russia Today, or read stories made up by a pimple faced Ukrainian who's making a 100K a month selling fake news via Google. It's bad enough to read it and not be smart enough to know its fake, but then they post links so all the other sheeple read it too.
    Evidently you havent read this whole thread. Your boy is the one getting his info from google...LMFAO

Evidently you havent. Reread that HE NEVER SAYS WHERE. DUH....And obtw Im far from being a racist...lol I know my heritage and my up bringing. LMFAO...#NOCLUE...LMFAO
    Your such a waste of time. I'm going to add u to my ignore list.

Trump could have already brought his manufacturing back the the USA before he ran for president. Obviously

When someone says 99% of anything is xxx that means 99 %. It doesn't mean 99% in dirtturds neighborhood. Obviously

I really would recommend you go back to school and get a education.

Your such a waste of time. I'm going to add u to my ignore list.

Trump could have already brought his manufacturing back the the USA before he ran for president. Obviously

When someone says 99% of anything is xxx that means 99 %. It doesn't mean 99% in dirtturds neighborhood. Obviously

I really would recommend you go back to school and get a education.
    YES get "a" education !!!LOL!!!LOL!!!!