Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    and why did we need extended unemployment benefits .......................... Because the hnic was a jobs killer !!!!! More entitlements for those who really don't want to work ! Call it what you want but us in the real world call it the truth !!!!!!!!
    Cant wait till HUD straightens up and makes US citizenship mandatory. Tax credits are already tightening up based off speculation alone.

tax money benefiting illegals in any form is bull. We have our own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    show us the jobs , how many businesses have closed up, my wife 's work closed up they had to transfer her to another location obama care is a joke the only plan I can afford is catastrophic 8k deductible , yeah tell me how great he is look at the racial strife the last 8 yrs , opening the doors of gitmo ,crapping on Israel and Russia

My mother in law has HEALTH care now for the first time in 22 years. She has a pre exhisting condition. the affordable health car act made discriminating against her illegal. She was turned away at the ER for the last 6 years prior to those new laws. She walked around with her bladder outside of her V, there are a lot of stories like hers.

If your a broke d and cant afford health care under the current system, you got some real issues, you should get off 4m and get a job. I am guessing its gonna only get worse for broke d like you in the future.

As for listing jobs, your kidding right? Your on 4m all day and you cant use google? It doesn't really matter a person can post links to facts and data to all you trumpeteers and you refuse to acknowledge them. Its your right to decide to not believe anything I suppose, just like trump with obamas birth certificate, haha...

We just want Obama gone period

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    My mother in law has HEALTH care now for the first time in 22 years. She has a pre exhisting condition. the affordable health car act made discriminating against her illegal. She was turned away at the ER for the last 6 years prior to those new laws. She walked around with her bladder outside of her V, there are a lot of stories like hers.

If your a broke d and cant afford health care under the current system, you got some real issues, you should get off 4m and get a job. I am guessing its gonna only get worse for broke d like you in the future.

As for listing jobs, your kidding right? Your on 4m all day and you cant use google? It doesn't really matter a person can post links to facts and data to all you trumpeteers and you refuse to acknowledge them. Its your right to decide to not believe anything I suppose, just like trump with obamas birth certificate, haha...
    And how much deductible does she have and how much is her premium, that's the real issue. People should have health care ,but Obamacare is government fraud. Hope your mother in law gets good care and feels better.

7800 deductible for me whoopee

Of course you wont answer, cus like all other trumpeters you only trumpet what you want, nothing to do with facts or truth
    I havent had to. Everyone else that has chimed in has said exactly what I wouldve said. Instead of looking at the past maybe look to our future. That we and our families have a future to live the best we can w/o all the bs that our country has turned in to.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

We just want Obama gone period
    Thats the best post youve every made....see Trump is making America great again..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I havent had to. Everyone else that has chimed in has said exactly what I wouldve said. Instead of looking at the past maybe look to our future. That we and our families have a future to live the best we can w/o all the bs that our country has turned in to.
    Nobody has answered yet. Scroll up, you can see for yourself.

He didn't say he can't afford ins he said the only one he can afford has such a high deductible unless you have a catastrophic issue You will never reach your out of pocket max and that plans premium is probably over a grand a month ( way over ). And by the way when someone depletes their unemployment benefits and just stops looking for a job they are still unemployed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    He didn't say he can't afford ins he said the only one he can afford has such a high deductible unless you have a catastrophic issue You will never reach your out of pocket max and that plans premium is probably over a grand a month ( way over ). And by the way when someone depletes their unemployment benefits and just stops looking for a job they are still unemployed !!!
    7800 is not a high deductible, maybe if your a broke d with no job

Default A Likely Way that Trump Would Be Forced Out of Office

The overwhelming opposition to Donald Trump’s taking office on January 20th as the U.S. President — opposition on the part of the entire U.S. Establishment (America’s aristocrats and their agents in the government and media and think tanks) — has made clear that the Establishment would welcome any opportunity to replace Trump with the Democratic Party’s Establishment Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, or with any other Establishmentarian (such as Trump’s own V.P. choice, Mike Pence). First, there were the efforts to have vote-recounts in the three states where Trump’s victory over Clinton were the narrowest; then, there was the orchestrated campaign to switch to her enough Electoral College electors for her to ‘win’; then, there was the effort to portray Trump’s win as having been engineered in Moscow and thus illegitimate. (Both Clinton and Obama endorsed those efforts.) But now could come the tactic (this a Republican one) that actually has the highest likelihood of succeeding, and it would replace Trump by Pence. Here’s how it can very easily happen:
    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...ut-office.html

depends on how deep your pockets are even your 15 bucks an hour won t cut it.

Keith oberman as a source lmfao

So the middle class worker, you know the people that actually work? Right? Has to pony up about 5000 or 6000 a year for HC then gets a 7800 deductible. This is good? What planet are you living on?
    See, the thing is this. Poor people who CANNOT work got insurance. This is good. Notice I said cannot work. People with prior conditions get insurance. This is good if a plan is thought out on how to monitor it. Right? If you don't, people wait till they get sick, then buy insurance. Another stupid foul up by liberal imbeciles. Bottom line, the middle class worker is paying for poor people to have insurance. Some how, there has to be a better plan than this. I am expect the new party in power to fix it. BTW, Elmer Fudd could do as good of a job as the current retiring President. Liberals have a common sense brain defect.

Keith oberman as a source lmfao
    Reading is fundamental.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    So the middle class worker, you know the people that actually work? Right? Has to pony up about 5000 or 6000 a year for HC then gets a 7800 deductible. This is good? What planet are you living on?
    See, the thing is this. Poor people who CANNOT work got insurance. This is good. Notice I said cannot work. People with prior conditions get insurance. This is good if a plan is thought out on how to monitor it. Right? If you don't, people wait till they get sick, then buy insurance. Another stupid foul up by liberal imbeciles. Bottom line, the middle class worker is paying for poor people to have insurance. Some how, there has to be a better plan than this. I am expect the new party in power to fix it. BTW, Elmer Fudd could do as good of a job as the current retiring President. Liberals have a common sense brain defect.
    Shhhh, I'm going wabbit hunting, be barry, barry quiet.

Do you trumpeters ever talk about facts or the truth? tax cuts, increased defense, extended unemployment, public works projects aka jobs. Sounds like Obama did what your saying trump will do. Must just be your racism that keeps you from liking Obama. 68% increase debt during Obama101% during BushBarack Obama - The national debt grew the most dollar-wise during President Obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see National Debt Under Obama.
    Under the Congressional Budget Office in 2016 110 billion dollars was spent on Odummercare. It was going to cost over 1.34 Trillion if it lasted ten years. The website for Odummercare wasted over 2 billion. Foodstamps rose from 50 billion to 74 billion under Obama. He spent 39 billion a year on green energy. 1.2 on wasted state exchange projects. 100 billion a year on illegal immigration. And on defense...well.. http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ed-debt/...... Trump can come in and cut all this crap and save the taxpayers up to 644 billion a year.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 01-12-2017 at 04:52 PM.

If you can afford a deductible like that then why didnt you help you mother n law? She wouldnt have to waited for Oddummercare

Havent cried about anything, asked you trumpeters a simple question.

Yes of course hell give big tax breaks for big business, duh. the rich will get richer, we all know that.

Im excited for that, Ive doubled my investments in the last 8 years, cant wait to reap the benefits over the next 4 of being well leveraged in the market.
    Well then STHU!!!! Be happy and quit slamming your gravy train!!!

$7800 deductible is robbery. Hope that's what you have to pay ya fool.

You sound like a guy that inherited a fortune and have no clue of reality!