Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thats if Soros isnt dead. Rumor has it that he is. But you never know
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Might as well start with Bannon of not so Brightbart fame. They've found that he's registered in at least two states. I hope by the time they get done investigating that lying Donnie loses by 5 million votes instead of 3 million.

As of right now it's not illegal to be registered in multiple states but, it is illegal to vote in multiple states.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Trump has put this voter fraud out their as bait just watch the liberal news channels they are eating it up like candy all the while he is signing bills to get things done left and right while these idiots are going crazy over this it is hilarious.
    Although I agree the media is eating it up. The Narcissist actually believe he lost the popular vote to do widespread voter fraud. I have to agree there is voter fraud but, not sure 3.5 million.

The media is still reporting on his executive orders so, they are not going unoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Although I agree the media is eating it up. The Narcissist actually believe he lost the popular vote to do widespread voter fraud. I have to agree there is voter fraud but, not sure 3.5 million.

The media is still reporting on his executive orders so, they are not going unoticed.
    The left wing media is giving his executive orders maybe 5 min out of a 60 min segment he has them fooled he is a Narcissist he is playing them like a fiddle they will run down any rabbit hole he wants them to.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    The left wing media is giving his executive orders maybe 5 min out of a 60 min segment he has them fooled he is a Narcissist he is playing them like a fiddle they will run down any rabbit hole he wants them to.
    So your saying they are spending 45 minutes on voter fraud. How ridiculous. They need to be talking about all the other things going on as well. Like the wall where is the money coming from until we get paid back and are we finally going to cut the deficit and cut spending, cut taxes and wher is that money going yo come from so we don't add to the deficit.

Ya'll may be missing the point, you and the media are watching the right hand..... the left hand is doing all the work... border walls , sanc city's etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Ya'll may be missing the point, you and the media are watching the right hand..... the left hand is doing all the work... border walls , sanc city's etc etc
    This man get's it.

Slight of hand, magic right before our eyes lmao!!!!

Slight of hand, magic right before our eyes lmao!!!!
    Its called getting the work done while the media fixates on minutia that really doesn't count.... although, I don't doubt Trump believes there is voter fraud, he's using that to keep the tiny minds of the media busy...

Just like all the poles on election day no way Trump could win face it they were all running down the same rabbit hole Trump lead them down.

......he's using that to keep the tiny minds of the media busy...
    And while its fresh in the minds of all. Now is the best time to address it. Recounts were discovering election fraud just last month.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    And while its fresh in the minds of all. Now is the best time to address it. Recounts were discovering election fraud just last month.
    I hope they find serious voter fraud in the sanctuary cities......then Trump has another arrow in his quiver!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I hope they find serious voter fraud in the sanctuary cities......then Trump has another arrow in his quiver!
    I hope they find voter fraud all over the country and arrest all those involved and then ask for the Secretary of State to resign from all of the states they find it in.

I hope they find voter fraud all over the country and arrest all those involved and then ask for the Secretary of State to resign from all of the states they find it in.
    The one who allowed it has already been replaced!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    The one who allowed it has already been replaced!
    It's been going way longer then the last 8 years so but, with your hatred Of Obama i'm not surprised you would say something like that.

Ok wait for it.

It's been going way longer then the last 8 years so but, with your hatred Of Obama i'm not surprised you would say something like that.

Ok wait for it.
    Exactly! He stands for the exact opposite of what I do!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Default The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

Dang! A good post!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    "The State Department’s entire senior administrative team just resigned" Turns out this is FAKE NEWS. Deliberate FAKE NEWS. The team was FIRED by Trump.