Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Dont forget about deportation..... http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...prepares-exit/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    So the middle class worker, you know the people that actually work? Right? Has to pony up about 5000 or 6000 a year for HC then gets a 7800 deductible. This is good? What planet are you living on?
    See, the thing is this. Poor people who CANNOT work got insurance. This is good. Notice I said cannot work. People with prior conditions get insurance. This is good if a plan is thought out on how to monitor it. Right? If you don't, people wait till they get sick, then buy insurance. Another stupid foul up by liberal imbeciles. Bottom line, the middle class worker is paying for poor people to have insurance. Some how, there has to be a better plan than this. I am expect the new party in power to fix it. BTW, Elmer Fudd could do as good of a job as the current retiring President. Liberals have a common sense brain defect.
    I pay 550 a month for insurance and my family deductible is 10k. This is thru my wifes full time job.

Ill stop trying to talk to you like your an adult, its clear by the name calling your not worthy.

And is that something you brag about

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I pay 550 a month for insurance and my family deductible is 10k. This is thru my wifes full time job.

Ill stop trying to talk to you like your an adult, its clear by the name calling your not worthy.
    So I will repeat, you think this is a good deal?

IF YOU LIKE THE TOP 5 YOU WILL REALLY LIKE THIS http://cwfpac.com/sites/default/files/100%20days.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Under the Congressional Budget Office in 2016 110 billion dollars was spent on Odummercare. It was going to cost over 1.34 Trillion if it lasted ten years. The website for Odummercare wasted over 2 billion. Foodstamps rose from 50 billion to 74 billion under Obama. He spent 39 billion a year on green energy. 1.2 on wasted state exchange projects. 100 billion a year on illegal immigration. And on defense...well.. http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ed-debt/...... Trump can come in and cut all this crap and save the taxpayers up to 644 billion a year.

Im proud of you for figuring out how to finally use google, good job.

I don't believe you actually understand at all what your reading, I have a few questions for you.

Health care is bad? Trump is going to replace the current system somehow to make it cost less? Wheres that $ going to come from then??? surely not the middle class!

Foodstamps funding is bad? I don't think Obama was on food stamps, How is trump going to reduce that cost? surely not just take them away from people in need?!

Green energy is BAD? Why is that? Unless you own a lot of gas company stocks green energy is good and needed. I suppose you've never been to southern California? ten years ago they had grey skys almost every day all year around.. When I was there most recently last year I saw some sunshine and much less pollution. OF course trump will not spend on green energy, it cuts the throats of his buddies in the big oil business.

Trump is going to supposedly cut out money spent on illegal immigration how? Might want to google that, it aint free to corral people up like hitler did, it will take a army of workers, detention centers, transportation etc will all be at a cost.. remember trumps gonna kick out millions off illegals! Just not his personal food service workers, or models, or construction workers.

Defense... so you want less spent on defense? What defense do you want cut. the wall? military veterans care? Disabled veterans care? less fbi? cia? Less monitoring for money laundering? Im not sure what Defense is I guess, Im sure youll educate me.

I look forward to your replies on these ^^^ questions.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    So I will repeat, you think this is a good deal?
    Its been going up over the last 20 years slowly, its a non issue. Sure Id like to pay less or nothing, but that isn't how life works.

If we had jobs we would not need food stamps

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post

It seems very odd that you and SS 12 both started in 2007 within 3 months of each other. And have the same beliefs and attitudes, and both have property in the country. And mostly you both give your religious bible arguments and that is the true giveaway. Have a nice day to whoever you are today stock car driver SS 12 and all your alliances. Your bible quotes are interesting and spot on, but your political quotes are Democrat Liberal B S.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If you can afford a deductible like that then why didnt you help you mother n law? She wouldnt have to waited for Oddummercare
    IF I can afford a deductible like that?

I hope your kidding, if you cant you need to go back to school, enter a apprenticeship or something... Living life isn't going to get cheaper. My deductible is more than that for my family and we are both employed.

This is a racing forum, I wouldn't be on it if I hadn't been racing the last 22 years and had some expendable income. Race cars are expensive. My last one (2014) was 22,ooo roller, so about 36k turnkey.

WELL YES BUT BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE DEEP POCKETS I ALMOST LOST MY HOME UNDER OBAMA https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/energy/ NO JOBS NO MONEY GET IT

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    It seems very odd that you and SS 12 both started in 2007 within 3 months of each other. And have the same beliefs and attitudes, and both have property in the country. And mostly you both give your religious bible arguments and that is the true giveaway. Have a nice day to whoever you are today stock car driver SS 12 and all your alliances. Your bible quotes are interesting and spot on, but your political quotes are Democrat Liberal B S.
    Dude you should leave the tailgate section once in a while. Everyone on here knows who I am in the tech section.

I had to make a new user name when the site was hacked and down for a month or whatever, I never got my old one to work again, I have been on here since 2002.

My name is Jeff J oldersma I sell race car parts for a living to people on this forum its not a secret who I am. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...jeff+joldersma

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    WELL YES BUT BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE DEEP POCKETS I ALMOST LOST MY HOME UNDER OBAMA https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/energy/ NO JOBS NO MONEY GET IT
    Weve already established your a broke d. Get a job and you could afford your home. How does a president force you to almost lose you home?

As for the link you posted do you have any idea what it even says?

" Unleash America’s $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, plus hundreds of years in clean coal reserves."

^^^ means TEAR up national parks, tear up tribunal lands, tear up and destroy land to extract more oil bla bla bla. Run pipelines across Nebraska and the aquafir the list goes on and on of the DAMAGE Obama has tried to prevent.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    If we had jobs we would not need food stamps
    Go get a job. There are help wanted signs plastered all over where I live in Iowa. The paper is full of job listings every weekend.

Well guess what not in misery and who in the he11 uses a paper to look for a job and don't tell me i don't work been working steadily since 1984 , remember the cash for clunkers it did have consequences

What kinda damage did blm cause for one isis camps and refugees coming into the us also