Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Under bush remember him had a job that had insurance nothing great at the time but now it would be gold 80 bucks a month 1500 deductible little more feasible but clas for clunkers ruined that company was losing their butt so they sold it to thier competitor more jobs being lost

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Well guess what not in misery and who in the he11 uses a paper to look for a job and don't tell me i don't work been working steadily since 1984 , remember the cash for clunkers it did have consequences
    Cash for clunkers cost me my business..... my original business at least. I incorporated and got insurance a website etc in 05. quit my day job in 07 as a union sheet metal worker.

In 05 I started building 4 cyl race cars and selling them race ready turnkey, 30 a year for 3 years, cash for clunkers raised the price on used cars so I was unable to continue to do that. The 4 cyl class was started here in 2005 and grew at a rapid pace those first 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Under bush remember him had a job that had insurance nothing great at the time but now it would be gold 80 bucks a month 1500 deductible little more feasible but clas for clunkers ruined that company was losing their butt so they sold it to thier competitor more jobs being lost
    Everyones insurance from 9 years ago would be GREAT now.
    Our cell phone bill from 9 years ago would be great now, cable bill, propane bill, even our grocery bill from 9 years ago would be GREAT now.

ANYWAYS back to the original post.. trump is already creating jobs..

HOW come he doesn't bring his own production jobs back to the USA????? That's all I wanted to know, I just don't understand it.

If I tell my son not to text and drive, then I don't text and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    anyways back to the original post.. Trump is already creating jobs..

How come he doesn't bring his own production jobs back to the usa????? That's all i wanted to know, i just don't understand it.

If i tell my son not to text and drive, then i don't text and drive.
    if or when ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    if or when ?
    I know its crazy but why don't you stay on the original topic and answer it MR all Knowing!??

This thread isn't about me its about trump bringing jobs already.

Why are you worried about Trump's clothing manufacturers besides how many jobs has he created in the past years He only owns some 500 companies how many has Obama owned

ANYWAYS back to the original post.. trump is already creating jobs..HOW come he doesn't bring his own production jobs back to the USA????? That's all I wanted to know, I just don't understand it.If I tell my son not to text and drive, then I don't text and drive.
    And you still think obummer did a Great job for who

Wait it's all Bushes fault

i know its crazy but why don't you stay on the original topic and answer it mr all knowing!??

This thread isn't about me its about trump bringing jobs already.
    even if it is one job saved (which it is many many more already) there is no debate or fact gathering needed !!!! Done deal .................................... And he won't take office til the 20th !!!!!!!! Look out then you liberals will have the meltdown of all times and it is only going to get worse for your kind i'm afraid !!!!!
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 01-13-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Ford GM Mopar had factories in my area now no more and the area has been in a bad shape since plus Boeing laying off we need red jobs like that back in the country

Which geuss what he already has some of it.coming back why couldn't obummer. Do that

ANYWAYS back to the original post.. trump is already creating jobs..

HOW come he doesn't bring his own production jobs back to the USA????? That's all I wanted to know, I just don't understand it.

If I tell my son not to text and drive, then I don't text and drive.
    Honestly, because he made more money! You cant blame him for using the system!

Im sure he'll remedy that by changing our trade treaties!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I know its crazy but why don't you stay on the original topic and answer it MR all Knowing!??This thread isn't about me its about trump bringing jobs already.
    Who said Trumps people wont?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Default Today, at 3PM ET

Today, at 3PM Eastern time, they are going to release their last nuke on Trump, where he's talking badly about minorities back stage for The Apprentice program. They are blocking comments from decent people, blanket bans across multiple venues, most likely they'll have a large amount of CGI fakery and false editing in what they are going to release, and they don't want us discussing it and killing it. We need to be extra vigiliant to stay on top of this and everything else, because clearly, even before they released it, they are already playing more than dirty. Lets see how it rolls.

Yeah Balljoint I seen this last night.. http://www.westernjournalism.com/for...t-trump/...... when will the bs end?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

He has said all kinds of nasty things about women, gays, you name it, hes nothing but a bully and a racist, it doesn't take any cgi or made up anything to make trump look bad.

Sounds like a typical CEO.

None of the above disqualifies him from being a good president. We'll see.

Exactly!!

Here is what makes me shake my head. Clinton and Dems pretend to love Black People. Then they get elected, do nothing for them, and then claim Republicans wouldn't let them. I would love to hear what Clinton says about people and races behind close doors. She is by all accounts, a racist, nasty, foul mouth elitist women who only cares about herself.

He has said all kinds of nasty things about women, gays, you name it, hes nothing but a bully and a racist, it doesn't take any cgi or made up anything to make trump look bad.
    Not to necessarily defend Trump, but are you of the opinion that most political people do not feel the same way about things? You can't be that naive. You have Politician vs Trump. One lies and spins, the other says what he thinks. It is the sad world we live in. IOW, do you really think the Clintons hold the high ground over Trump? I sure hope not.