Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sears/Kmart are also closing 150 stores. Already heard 2 of our local stores will be closing this year. Hope there's no effects on the WoO deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Sears/Kmart are also closing 150 stores. Already heard 2 of our local stores will be closing this year. Hope there's no effects on the WoO deal.
    Craftsman Is no longer part of Sears.. You can get them at hardware stores now. I think its Ace.......

If Black and Decker got them thats too bad, they have too be the Worst tool maker there is...I would not Buy them from B and D if you payed me......

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    If Black and Decker got them thats too bad, they have too be the Worst tool maker there is...I would not Buy them from B and D if you payed me......
    Have to agree B an D.is junk now ,they use to be good tools an drills an saws and all but not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Craftsman Is no longer part of Sears.. You can get them at hardware stores now. I think its Ace.......
    I think that's what Black and Decker wants to do is to expand it. I think it said only 10% is sold outside of Sears and I believe it's straight to mechanic shops?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I think that's what Black and Decker wants to do is to expand it. I think it said only 10% is sold outside of Sears and I believe it's straight to mechanic shops?
    All my tools are Craftsmans If they start making them like B and D tools I am done with them....

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I got a tool at Ace or Do it best just 2 mouths a go... thing it was do it best...

Sears Holdings is who sponsors the Outlaws, not Craftsman. They just put the Craftsman name on their sponsorship.

By the end of 2017 they will no longer own the Craftsman name.

Quote Originally Posted by vande077 View Post
    Sears Holdings is who sponsors the Outlaws, not Craftsman. They just put the Craftsman name on their sponsorship.

By the end of 2017 they will no longer own the Craftsman name.
    Will that means that comes too a End then.....

Sears is selling a lot to stay afloat. The buildings/stores that they own they have sold and are now paying rent to the new owner. Sears / Kmart have been and continue to close stores. Ashame for the dedicated employees.

I used to work for Sears holding few years ago. They have been closing kmarts and sears for many many years now. They closed my store back in 2014. The told us the closings are a way to put assets back in the company for the future. I would not be worried about them pulling out as I believe it was a 3yr term in their contract.

Sears is DEAD they will be gone in 3 or 4 years .....

They bought KMart. I mean, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. No one to blame but theirselves. KMart has been going down the sh!tter for years. Sears needed to resurrect their own company, and instead buys a pile of crap like KMart.

Feel bad if WoO does lose it, but Sears needs to concentrate on theirselves and its employees.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Looks like they will still be made in the U.S. and they are building a new plant in the U.S. and will be sold were Stanley and DeWalt tools, are sold. So this may be good.. The size of the Plant or were it will be build has not been released yet...

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They bought KMart. I mean, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. No one to blame but theirselves. KMart has been going down the sh!tter for years. Sears needed to resurrect their own company, and instead buys a pile of crap like KMart.

Feel bad if WoO does lose it, but Sears needs to concentrate on theirselves and its employees.
    Dont think they will looks like for the next 3 years its a joint deal and tools will still be also sold at Sears.. Sears keeps the right to sell the tools but Stanley will run how and were the tools are made....

You have that wrong, Kmart bought sears

Statement on WOO site about sponsorship. "The Craftsman® brand has quickly become an important member of the dirt track racing community, as title sponsor of the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series and World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series. The announcement of Stanley Black & Decker's agreement to purchase the Craftsman brand is exciting for everyone involved and we look forward to the opportunities that it will create. We are operating business as usual under a multi-year agreement for both Sears and Craftsman to continue as valued partners of the World of Outlaws."

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    You have that wrong, Kmart bought sears
    Always did mix that up. Shoe fits either way, both were struggling. Fix your own sh!t, before you buy another failing company.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.