Thread: Hate crimes

Default Hate crimes

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

When the a list celebrities are out there making " do anything necessary " to obstruct trump they are guilty as charged @!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrest them all !!!!!

White House says it is too early to tell if it was a hate crime. This once again proves my theory that liberals have brain damage when it comes to common sense. They also seem to be able to understand bathroom use better than hate crimes. OH WAIT!!! They don't understand who goes to what bathroom either.

I see more stuff online about how white people are hated and most of it makes no sense as of why. Most of it as we know is stuff that was 200-300 years ago. Quit living in the past!!! Thats why we cant get no where in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I see more stuff online about how white people are hated and most of it makes no sense as of why. Most of it as we know is stuff that was 200-300 years ago. Quit living in the past!!! Thats why we cant get no where in this country.
    We have to retake our schools, government, and media's to end this madness.

How's it going Terence? Saw your mother the other day at the Marathon Station getting gas. She said you haven't gotten your welfare check recently. Hope all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by BusheeTreets View Post
    How's it going Terence? Saw your mother the other day at the Marathon Station getting gas. She said you haven't gotten your welfare check recently. Hope all is well!
    Speakin of welfare......I had a job today at a HUD subsidized house, as usual, it was filthy and totally cluttered. After I left, I called the manager, a good friend of mine, and told him thanks for the warning!

He told me, the woman gets $6500 a month between Hud,welfare, and Social Security! That thoroughly disgusts me, knowing that my taxes go to free-loading immoral black females such as her!

I really hope Trump overhauls those agencies!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

As I said on another thread their mad cause their gonna have to get jobs.

HUD vouchers?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Speakin of welfare......I had a job today at a HUD subsidized house, as usual, it was filthy and totally cluttered. After I left, I called the manager, a good friend of mine, and told him thanks for the warning!

He told me, the woman gets $6500 a month between Hud,welfare, and Social Security! That thoroughly disgusts me, knowing that my taxes go to free-loading immoral black females such as her!

I really hope Trump overhauls those agencies!
    Do be aware of the idiot Busheetreats and his lies. I have never had welfare and my Mom doesn't even drive and has not even seen this idiot for sure. Isn't posting Facebook pictures of others a crime? Good question for my attorney who will let me know my options. I've had this moron harassing me in years past also.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Do be aware of the idiot Busheetreats and his lies. I have never had welfare and my Mom doesn't even drive and has not even seen this idiot for sure. Isn't posting Facebook pictures of others a crime? Good question for my attorney who will let me know my options. I've had this moron harassing me in years past also.
    Sorry CW, thought it was a joke! Real-life stalker?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Hardcore thugs talking like little girls.

I'm guessing they ran out of marijuana...

Deserving of justice. Hopefully the victim gets over this someday.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Hardcore thugs talking like little girls.I'm guessing they ran out of marijuana...Deserving of justice. Hopefully the victim gets over this someday.
    Lets not put those idiots in the same sentence with marijuana....if they were stoned that chit wouldnt happened

I think huessein got his hands on some good mushrooms !!!!!!

Lets not put those idiots in the same sentence with marijuana....if they were stoned that chit wouldnt happened
    That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Sorry CW, thought it was a joke! Real-life stalker?
    Yep, he's been banned several times and each time comes back with a different spelling of bushie treats. Some people don't have anything better to do or just plain like to aggravate others, I guess.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-06-2017 at 02:09 PM.