Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chili Bowl Racing On TV New Year's Eve

The 2014, 2015 & 2016 Chili Bowl Nationals will be broadcast in succession on MAVtv starting at 1:00 PM EST. That's 8 hours of the best dirt racing you'll ever see.

I think I'll record all three!!

On a chanel that many people can't get

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    On a chanel that many people can't get
    Do you get MAVtv, dumfuk?

NO dish doesn't like mavtv I geuss its not worthy of them

NO dish doesn't like mavtv I geuss its not worthy of them
    Get DirectTV dumbfuk, so you can watch real racing.

No thank you been there done that didn't like it dumb sh1t

You see, that's part of the reason you are ignorant to the greatest racing in the world. If you watched 8 hours of the absolute best racing in the world you'd figure out what the rest of us already know. And that is, The Chili Bowl is as good as it gets on dirt. LOLOL @ U!!!!!

I 'v e seen it been there and been there try again maybe if they were on on a real station that everyone gets they could get real national coverage not some rinky dinky channel that 30 million can't get but would expect with midgets lmao

I 'v e seen it been there and been there try again maybe if they were on on a real station that everyone gets they could get real national coverage not some rinky dinky channel that 30 million can't get but would expect with midgets lmao
    Oh yea, like dirt late models are live on network broadcast TV.

Just get DIRECTtv, stop whining like a little girl and watch some real racing instead of the minor league stuff you're used to!! Bbbwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!

Actually they were coming from charlotte lmao on cbs sports no less

PLUS WAITING TO GET THE FRIDGETS OUT OUT THE WAY TO WATCH ALL THIS GOODNESS THAT YOU CAN'T GET ON MAVTV LMFAO https://lucasoilracing.tv/schedule/

Actually they were coming from charlotte lmao on cbs sports no less
    A lotta' people don't get that channel.

And also, not without the help of the World of Outlaws sprint cars and the big block modifieds. Many would consider the sprint cars to be the headliner and the other two divisions as support classes.

The Chili Bowl is a midget stand alone broadcast. Just the midgets, no other support classes.

In your little world woo sprints are the headliner ,yes the midgets have to run by them self if they had a second class it would be the the 24 hours of the chili bowl

As you can see i don't need either cbs or mavtv now do i

In your little world woo sprints are the headliner ,yes the midgets have to run by them self if they had a second class it would be the the 24 hours of the chili bowl
    That's right. The Chili Bowl has such a huge car count that no support classes are needed, wanted or even thought of. 1 class of race cars is all that anyone needs when the headliner produces an adequate car count and the kind of quality, exciting racing The Chili Bowl produces.

As you can see i don't need either cbs or mavtv now do i
    You do if you get your head out of your ass and support high quality racing of the caliber of The Chili Bowl. LOL!!

I can watch it on lucas oilracing.tv as far as midgets that's your opinion and by the look at the the lucas oilracingtv schedule you are the the only one watching it lmao come time feb its late models almost everynight live not taped 3 nights in may for the show me 100 live also

That's right. The Chili Bowl has such a huge car count that no support classes are needed, wanted or even thought of. 1 class of race cars is all that anyone needs when the headliner produces an adequate car count and the kind of quality, exciting racing The Chili Bowl produces YES WHO CAN FORGET THE 5 MURDOCH CARS AND A LARGE BUNCH OF DRIVERS NOONE EVER HEARD OF AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER AGAIN WE LIKE QUALITY NOT QUANITY

That's right. The Chili Bowl has such a huge car count that no support classes are needed, wanted or even thought of. 1 class of race cars is all that anyone needs when the headliner produces an adequate car count and the kind of quality, exciting racing The Chili Bowl produces YES WHO CAN FORGET THE 5 MURDOCH CARS AND A LARGE BUNCH OF DRIVERS NOONE EVER HEARD OF AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER AGAIN WE LIKE QUALITY NOT QUANITY
    Oh don't worry Mr. Faceplant there are plenty of quality drivers.

you wouldn't know a quality driver if it bit you on your a$$

you wouldn't know a quality driver if it bit you on your a$$
    Let me get this straight Mr. faceplant, you, being the dumfuk that you are, are telling Kid he doesn't know a quality driver when he sees one?! Now there is a real knee slapper!!

Bbbbwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!