Default RIP Terry Lanigan

Terry Lanigan former late model driver and crewman to Darrel Lanigan, Jason Jameson, and Grant Garrison dies in atv accident.

Just saw this mentioned on our local news here in Cincy. Not sure what his injuries were but they did mention that he was not wearing a helmet. Condolences to the whole Lanigan familyt

RIP Terry Lanigan. I did have the honor to see him race a few times. And he was crewman for one of the top teams in the country. You will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to Darrell and the entire Lanigan family and friends. #GodSpeed #RIPTerryLanigan
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

Sad to hear, too many don't take proper safety precautions with Atv's. Rip and condolences.
    Politically Incorrect.

Sad deal. I met for the first time over the summer, the guy was always smiling.

Prayers to the family...RIP Terry
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Prayers and condolences sent.