Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nothing more sad than the secular world trying to interpret the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    You sound on edge for a man of God. Calm down son.
    When all else fails, say something like this./smile
    BTW, I am not the one on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I will stay with what the Bible teaches concerning the Jews, their history and return to THEIR land.
    I didn't know the word "Jew" was in the Bible...

"The King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English was begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. The word "Jew" did not appear in it either. The word "Jew" appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century revised versions for the first times."

"Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English."

"There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21)."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm#Jew

Goes with what I was saying. Translations. Ye been deceived my friend.

Ball joint please do not give them fact. They have a hard time with facts. Next they will challenge your sources.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Ball joint please do not give them fact. They have a hard time with facts. Next they will challenge your sources.
    Proof is in the original 17th century KJV. Source that.

Sad, really sad. Facts?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    I didn't know the word "Jew" was in the Bible...

"The King James Authorized translation of the New Testament into English was begun in 1604 and first published in 1611. The word "Jew" did not appear in it either. The word "Jew" appeared in both these well known editions in their 18th century revised versions for the first times."

"Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English."

"There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21)."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm#Jew

Goes with what I was saying. Translations. Ye been deceived my friend.
    "the prophet William Branham"........enough said! smh

God says...."I will send a great delusion, to cause you to believe a lie"! In other words, he knows who will accept or reject His son! Don't be that person! Eternity is TOO long to be WRONG!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 01-10-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Sad, really sad. Facts?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    "the prophet William Branham"........enough said! smh

God says...."I will send a great delusion, to cause you to believe a lie"! In other words, he knows who will accept or reject His son! Don't be that person! Eternity is TOO long to be WRONG!
    Trolls. Shame on you both.

Trolls. Shame on you both.
    Trolls? You just blew your credibility with your obsession against Israel and then copping out to name calling at those who will not join you in your false beliefs. What makes it even worse is the liberals who chime in to back you up. They don't know any better but I thought that you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Trolls? You just blew your credibility with your obsession against Israel and then copping out to name calling at those who will not join you in your false beliefs. What makes it even worse is the liberals who chime in to back you up. They don't know any better but I thought that you did.
    If I was against Israel Id be talking about weaponized D9 cats and the murder of American Rachel Corrie. But Im not.

I could care less about Israel. Who cares. But trolls started spouting lies.

The truth is in the original KJV Bible. Correct?

Benjamin Freedman is a credible source.

However. like what ss12 astutely mentioned, there are no credible sources with trolls. You guys ignore truths like the 17th century KJV and instead nitpick minute details.

Good job team. Who's next?

Point made. Case closed!

If I was against Israel Id be talking about weaponized D9 cats and the murder of American Rachel Corrie. But Im not.

I could care less about Israel. Who cares. But trolls started spouting lies.

The truth is in the original KJV Bible. Correct?

Benjamin Freedman is a credible source.

However. like what ss12 astutely mentioned, there are no credible sources with trolls. You guys ignore truths like the 17th century KJV and instead nitpick minute details.

Good job team. Who's next?

Point made. Case closed!
    Really....."the prophet William Branham"......There are NO prophets recognized by the Bible since it was written! The Canon is CLOSED!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Don't waste your time/smile

Don't waste your time/smile
    I know......its sad what some people are sucked into believing (when its just lies from the pits of hell)! "The Canon is closed" was the name of one of my favorite sermons from an evangelist friend of mine from Texas.! It seemed appropriate here!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 01-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I'm still wondering how a thread about our nation turned into an Israel assault?

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I know......its sad what some people are sucked into believing (when its just lies from the pits of hell)! "The Canon is closed" was the name of one of my favorite sermons from an evangelist friend of mine from Texas.! It seemed appropriate here!
    Good game guys

Good game guys
    No game here.....you better take it serious, and do your own research and soul-searching!

Eternity is too long to be wrong!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Information provided by the Zionist movement. Please believe all of our lies.

What the worlds famous men said about the Jews.

https://www.stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    what the worlds famous men said about the jews.

https://www.stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html
    i read a little bit of this and in the first paragraph it says that the jews are large supporters of the democrat party ? Realy? Then why is the hnic rebuking them ? I call bs !!!!!