Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Who has said anything about immigration? Im all for export all illegals, if our teenage kids did those farming jobs as entry level jobs they would for sure want a college education.. you know the 325,000 jobs just in calif that are done by illegals.

Ive been on this forum in the tech section for 10 years, everyone knows who I am. Ive just been bored sitting in my deer blinds the last few days.
    What is a deer blind ?

Deer blind is when you hunt with the sun visor down.

Bow or muzzleloader?
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-11-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    deer blind is when you hunt with the sun visor down.
    should be hunter shaded !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    What is a deer blind ?
    A place to sit or stand that allows one to ambush certain game.

Mine has 4 tires and moves at high rates of speed !
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    A place to sit or stand that allows one to ambush certain game.

Mine has 4 tires and moves at high rates of speed !
    Funny stuff right there........I'm not a fan of blind hunting......to your point, it's an ambush.

Throw out some corn underneath and you may as well just throw out a full buffet of bait corn,sit in your backyard with the lights out and then flip the switch and mow them all down while your drinking beer.......deer in headlights for dinner.

Probably going to p some hunters off by saying that, sorry.......just don't think it's really " hunting" when it's done with bait and then fired on from above.

Being said, your slm style deer blind comment was funny as hell.......and knowing you, probably true .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Funny stuff right there........I'm not a fan of blind hunting......to your point, it's an ambush.

Throw out some corn underneath and you may as well just throw out a full buffet of bait corn,sit in your backyard with the lights out and then flip the switch and mow them all down while your drinking beer.......deer in headlights for dinner.

Probably going to p some hunters off by saying that, sorry.......just don't think it's really " hunting" when it's done with bait and then fired on from above.

Being said, your slm style deer blind comment was funny as hell.......and knowing you, probably true .
    LOL....it satisfies my 2 hobbies....deer hunting and dirt racing!

I like still hunting and dog hunting, but prefer dog. Theres something about hearing a pack of hounds run a deer! We are criticized highly by still hunters, saying its not fair chase, while they sit and shoot their "corn goats"!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 01-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

LOL....it satisfies my 2 hobbies....deer hunting and dirt racing!

I like still hunting and dog hunting, but prefer dog. Theres something about hearing a pack of hounds run a deer! We are criticized highly by still hunters, saying its not fair chase, while they sit and shoot their "corn goats"!
    Killing defenseless animals is actually fun? Ever seen a human being take their last breath? I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Killing defenseless animals is actually fun? Ever seen a human being take their last breath? I have.
    Yes and yes......We were given dominion over them and that includes managing the size of the herd. The deer herd in America is in excellent shape, health wise and numbers, due to its proper mgmt.!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yes and yes......We were given dominion over them and that includes managing the size of the herd. The deer herd in America is in excellent shape, health wise and numbers, due to its proper mgmt.!
    Okay, then but don't be surprised if down the road you get a change of heart.

Okay, then but don't be surprised if down the road you get a change of heart.
    Don't really see that happening. My late dad got me started when I was 5, and now Im 54 and I'm passing it down to my kids. Its a family tradition!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

clayton is really a liberal

And you drink golden showers you nutcase!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

Bait is illegal.

The deer walk by the same if Im in my blind (tent on the ground) or sitting in the grass, the only thing that matters is the wind direction, or if your jumping around. I have alfalfa on my property, you cant usually count the number of deer in there this time of year.

22 does and 2 bucks traveled by me sunday at 30 feet while I sat in the weeds on my rear.

The deer that walk nightly on my property cross a highway every day and evening, deer auto collisions are almost nightly in oct, nov, dec, jan. Iowa is in the top 3 states of deer auto collisions, its a big problem.

Who has said anything about immigration? Im all for export all illegals, if our teenage kids did those farming jobs as entry level jobs they would for sure want a college education.. you know the 325,000 jobs just in calif that are done by illegals.

Ive been on this forum in the tech section for 10 years, everyone knows who I am. Ive just been bored sitting in my deer blinds the last few days.
    Now why not do some balanced research and find the numbers of illegals and refugees not working and draining your billfold. Just add the billions of these people on the federal deficet, it's only numbers on paper.

Maybe your boredom could be remedied by a deer pack stampeding your backside???
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-12-2017 at 06:15 PM.

[QUOTE=stock car driver;2072642]Bait is illegal.

Not in my state or others around me.

Whats the difference between bait, a food plot, or a planted crop?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

[QUOTE=a25rjr;2072922]
    Bait is illegal.

Not in my state or others around me.

Whats the difference between bait, a food plot, or a planted crop?
    Maybe the degree of deceiving a harmless animal?

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2072927]

Maybe the degree of deceiving a harmless animal?
    Harmless???.....Im tired of deer runnin from my dogs. They cause them to get covered in ticks, thorns, and their toenails to get torn off.

If they didn't run off, the dogs wouldn't even bother them!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The FBI is a part of the swamp. Many need to be dismissed. They often can't do their jobs properly because of partisan people at the top telling them what to do or not to do. When Hussein leaves office things really should improve.
    Key WORD..... SHOULD...... ERR'BODY ON THIIS TRUMP TRIAN...... TSK TSK FELLOW "Americans"....Just saying y'all.......

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    Key WORD..... SHOULD...... ERR'BODY ON THIIS TRUMP TRIAN...... TSK TSK FELLOW "Americans"....Just saying y'all.......
    Anything other than the last 8 years.....HAS to be an improvement! Shouldn't take much!

Any moron knows, you don't borrow yourself out of a recession......hopefully, Trump will get us back on the RIGHT track!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 01-12-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

[QUOTE=a25rjr;2072922]
    Bait is illegal.Not in my state or others around me. Whats the difference between bait, a food plot, or a planted crop?
    Its illegal in TN. And the difference is that baiting is baiting...the rest are a natural food source.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!