joshroth14 Guest

Default Scott Bloomquist diecast

Hey guys Im looking for the 1998 Scott Bloomquist diecast. Its the Red Lane Automotive one if anyone has one for sell please message me. Thanks.

Josh, I have a friend who has a lot of Scott's diecast cars, I will post sometime this week, I'm sure he has it, maybe he has two and part with one! I'm having health issues, So give me a couple days!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Josh, I have a friend who has a lot of Scott's diecast cars, I will post sometime this week, I'm sure he has it, maybe he has two and part with one! I'm having health issues, So give me a couple days!

Hey toast i hope you get well soon my friend!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Thanks very much Nasty, I hope your doing fine too my friend! Sugar is a terrible, It has destroyed my health!

joshroth14 Guest

Take your time Toast. I appreciate your response. I hope you get feeling better.

I have the 1/24 scale version autographed on the back deck that I personally had him autograph at the 2004 WoO race at Atomic. I also have the 2001 car autographed as well and the chrome car from ADC autographed. All still have boxes to go with them. I paid 130 for the 1998 car on ebay about 15 years ago. Make me an offer.

joshroth14 Guest

King1. I sent you a private message

I've got one of Scott's 2005 - 25th Anniversary Chrome cars as well. With the help from a Skill multipurpose cutting tool, a hammer and a pair of pliers, it looks identical to the one that turned a 1/2 a lap at Eldora. I get more comments on that die-cast than any of the 27 I have.
    I have a blue Richie Hedrick done the same way.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've got one of Scott's 2005 - 25th Anniversary Chrome cars as well. With the help from a Skill multipurpose cutting tool, a hammer and a pair of pliers, it looks identical to the one that turned a 1/2 a lap at Eldora. I get more comments on that die-cast than any of the 27 I have.
    I have a blue Richie Hedrick done the same way.
    Like to see Them

Back when I used to think bloomy was jesus when I was 16 a friend of mine used to bust my balls and give a wadded up piece of aluminum foil and said that was the race used die cast.