Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Moyer & Marlar are there on vacation instead of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    What the hell is Moyer doing. Just RETIRE WILL YA PLEASE!!!!!!!
    I don't know that the man will ever retire. All he really has said is that he won't be on the road as much this year and I'm pretty happy that he still plans to race. He can still get it done.

So how much will keyser pay someone to dump little bobby on night 6 lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Keyser doesn't care if someone wins all six.....it's an insurance policy that pays. It's also a brilliant marketing scheme for all involved. The stands are packed!! $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Here is something to think about, when it comes to Top, Bottom or multi-groove tracks. The passing points format makes more cars run on other than the fast groove. This makes for a multi- groove track, where time trials make the track more one groove. That groove can be top bottom or middle, depending on what is natural for that track. As the night goes on, the difference in groove times gets to be more and more, eliminating the slow groove. If it gets ran on early in the night, it keeps up as far as times go.

After complaining about Passing points Clanton, didn't return. After going out there for a passing point format and getting it changed, I didn't return either. Looks to be a no win scenario. I will never go to a race promoted by this person. You can't trust him. Did he have anything to do with Gateway nationals?
    Funny man.....NOT. The racing is great, the format is great. I haven't heard ONE driver complain. Not one. Clanton won't come back because he got dumped from a slide job gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Keyser doesn't care if someone wins all six.....it's an insurance policy that pays. It's also a brilliant marketing scheme for all involved. The stands are packed!! $$$$$$$
    Can anyone enlighten me how the insurance policy works? I remember hearing Todd Staley talk about an insurance policy a couple years ago when he was offering a bonus if someone swept the USMTS regions and Hunt.

They probably are paying a relatively small premium ( $5,000 to $7,000 ). Works kind of like winning a car or money hitting a hole in one at a local charity golf outing.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    What the hell is Moyer doing. Just RETIRE WILL YA PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Moyer is testing, yes he really is.

I won't bet against Bobby, till he looses one. Fast enough and lucky enough has it covered so far.

I get a kick out of some of these drivers, saying the top is dominant. Truth is Bobby is dominant and he's running the top. It almost sounds as if they are lobbying for the track to kill the high side. There was others on the top, but with less success. Does the fan want a one lane track? What will happen is they will say the bottom is dominant, because Bobby is running the bottom. Make no mistake, Bobby is one of the best Catfish racers there has ever been. What we are seeing is Bobby on a tare since early last season. Enjoy it while it's here.

If it turns into a season like Davenport / Rumley's 16 season, I wonder if they outlaw Platinum or any reference to it in race cars.
    It was there 15' season that was awesome. 16', rules changed and they couldn't keep there mojo, or keep getting along. They didn't outlaw any cars, they outlawed some things going on on the LR. Just like the year before they outlawed the fancy shocks. 16' was Bloomer and Josh, with a little Bobby sprinkled in.

I wonder when we are ever going to quit whining about them rule changes? Bloomer, Josh, and Bobby did just fine, and JD still had a pretty good year. You adapt and move on. If you just sit there and b!tch and moan about rule changes, you'll get left behind.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I won't bet against Bobby, till he looses one. Fast enough and lucky enough has it covered so far.

I get a kick out of some of these drivers, saying the top is dominant. Truth is Bobby is dominant and he's running the top. It almost sounds as if they are lobbying for the track to kill the high side. There was others on the top, but with less success. Does the fan want a one lane track? What will happen is they will say the bottom is dominant, because Bobby is running the bottom. Make no mistake, Bobby is one of the best Catfish racers there has ever been. What we are seeing is Bobby on a tare since early last season. Enjoy it while it's here.

If it turns into a season like Davenport / Rumley's 16 season, I wonder if they outlaw Platinum or any reference to it in race cars.
    I have watched all the action on delay. The first night, the top sure seemed very dominant. Last night, it looked to be a good surface.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    It was there 15' season that was awesome. 16', rules changed and they couldn't keep there mojo, or keep getting along. They didn't outlaw any cars, they outlawed some things going on on the LR. Just like the year before they outlawed the fancy shocks. 16' was Bloomer and Josh, with a little Bobby sprinkled in.

I wonder when we are ever going to quit whining about them rule changes? Bloomer, Josh, and Bobby did just fine, and JD still had a pretty good year. You adapt and move on. If you just sit there and b!tch and moan about rule changes, you'll get left behind.
    We will quit whining about those and switch to the new stupid ones that are likely coming.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Wheres Bloomer? lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Wheres Bloomer? lol
    Insurance company better get on the horn and pay bloomer 50k show up $$$ to save themselves 200k lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    wrong wrong you assumed I got a check and you know what happens when you assume
    So direct deposit??

I don't think the top was dominate at all last night. Mars, Simpson and EPJ were making pretty good ground on the bottom. Had it been 20 more laps and a couple more yellows, the results might have been different. Overall, the track seemed great last night. Pierce>still on a roll. The kid is good.
    Maybe Bobby will go 5 for 5. Then Sunday, ole Bloomy will surprise everybody and pull in and throw a pickle in the barrel.
    8/13/16

Anybody know how attendance has been?

hoping bobby wins them all
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Insurance company better get on the horn and pay bloomer 50k show up $$$ to save themselves 200k lol
    Is their any car out there that Bloomer could jump in if the insurance agent had him fly out? I heard they are loading the cars and putting Loyds of London decals on the hauler, but in case they are running late they need a back up car and a plane.

then he has to catch the kid lol

It would be great if he gets any part of that bonus.