Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

On the subject of Scott. I'm hearing that Scott only has one new chassis for this season and the new chassis is exactly that, a bare frame. I was also told Scott may have sealed a new deal or two at the PRI show for some new components going under that new chassis but his new chassis isn't together yet. On that note, I highly doubt he makes the drive to Arizona to try and spoil the party. Also as of a week ago he hasn't got his new super hauler yet. Apparently the guys in Texas are a little behind.

Well if he had 3 shocks on the left rear one was invisible when he was tech pre-race and again post-race at the scales BOTH NIGHTS. #cloakofinvisibility
    Last edited by flagone; 01-10-2017 at 11:28 PM.

someone is giving a line of bs

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    I guess I'll be the 1 to start a NEW argument. I never looked at the rules this year and just assumed it was Lucas rules or WoO rules. But obviously its neither since the winner from both nights has 3 shocks (some version of a Rumley device) on his car on the Left rear. Everyone on this forum that turns wrenches on these cars know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well that it works. That thing works well enough to gain .2 to .3 tenths every lap against those not using it. Everyone b1tched last year about Oneal and his different window posts. It was just 1 of the things that was making them tighten up on the rules. Well they may have but 3 shocks on the left rear is NOT what I expected to hear. I know for a fact he ran it both nights. So don't get on me asking for proof. That comes from who we know that is there in person and what connections we have with them. So get over it. I'm not mad because Bobby won. I'm upset because of the way it is being done plus the fact that thousand of $$$ are up for grabs and this device is involved, AGAIN.
    Are you sure about that, flagone is calling you out.

3 shocks?? Hmmm. Sounds a lot like Florence to me. I didn't see it! I wasn't there! But the rumor was Bobby drove straight past the Lucas official to the Florence track Tec man. Could be bull chit but Cody Mallory looked me straight in my eye and told me this version.

It's bs centeroff

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    It's bs centeroff
    Like Clint black said, the lights are on, but nobodies home.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    ..I wonder when we are ever going to quit whining about them rule changes? Bloomer, Josh, and Bobby did just fine, and JD still had a pretty good year. You adapt and move on. If you just sit there and b!tch and moan about rule changes, you'll get left behind.
    Your beloved rules led to $6K tungsten axle tubes, birdcages and other exotic more expensive accoutrements, adapt to that...
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    3 shocks?? Hmmm. Sounds a lot like Florence to me. I didn't see it! I wasn't there! But the rumor was Bobby drove straight past the Lucas official to the Florence track Tec man. Could be bull chit but Cody Mallory looked me straight in my eye and told me this version.
    He had something at the World 100, according to quite a few folks.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Hook Line and Sinker. Whale Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He had something at the World 100, according to quite a few folks.
    Yes he had a shock tuned, not to bottom out on the rough cushion. Keep that to yourself, Shocks are no good bottomed out or over extended. How did you see it? Some complain about a rough track and some tune their shocks and turn it into a money maker. They all run the same track.

He also used the whole track

I never doubted anything at Florence except a foot tall rock hard cushion was the only thing keeping him out of the cheap seats. Lol. I thought Bobby out drove Scott on the cushion. He took the risks, his spoiler was knocked off and he got the job done. He ran over the zero and probably didn't have to but like you all say it was for 50k. I swear on my children Cody actually told me the tec man from Florence got fired after all that but I wasn't there, and have no clue what's true or isn't. Fact is, when someone is winning the rest complain. If he is cheating in anyway he must be dam good at it because I'm only hearing it from the keyboard wheelmen and the crew chief of the car that ran second.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Yes he had a shock tuned, not to bottom out on the rough cushion. Keep that to yourself, Shocks are no good bottomed out or over extended. How did you see it? Some complain about a rough track and some tune their shocks and turn it into a money maker. They all run the same track.
    I didn't see it. But heard about it second hand from a few folks. One of which, saw photos. It sure sounded like some extra, unallowed, degrees of freedom in the suspension.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

All I know is if u watch any of the lucas races that have been held at Macon his left rear never squats down when entering the corners like all the other cars do.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    All I know is if u watch any of the lucas races that have been held at Macon his left rear never squats down when entering the corners like all the other cars do.
    Is that because he has more anti squat in the left rear or because he's on the gas earlier than the rest, or both?

Could be a good trail braker too. Being on the gas and brake at the same time does wonders for some handling problems.
    Last edited by Bubstr; 01-11-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't see it. But heard about it second hand from a few folks. One of which, saw photos. It sure sounded like some extra, unallowed, degrees of freedom in the suspension.
    Just out of curiosity how many inches of drop are you allowed in the left rear?

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    lmao!!!

you are on the list!

but there are a few newer trolls I was fishing for.

you know me too well. others still take me seriously!
    Too bad the NASCAR section is not on here anymore so that you could also be doing your ANTI Earnhardt Senior rants. hahahahahahahaahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Just out of curiosity how many inches of drop are you allowed in the left rear?
    No limit....
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1