Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    We should just sit back and let them have free reign, that has worked out great in all forms of motorsports and the financial sector.

If it takes two hours to count shocks, and to look at there rear end, then you need to find a new line of work. I'm amazed at how crazy you all get over simple rule changes. On one hand are they the answer, no, on the other, you cannot let drivers/crew chiefs have free reign. Winning and money, two things people will do whatever it takes to be successful at.

I know you are pretty smart, look at the price of them things. You think that's sustainable, because it is not in no way shape or form. And the crates and all modifieds are in the same boat.
    They have yet to do anything to contain cost. You picked out a couple areas of enforcement. The rule book is much larger than that. All we need are some basic dimensions, locations for the tires, etc. Just like it was for decades. Then, if you want to keep costs down, disallow specific, expensive components.

These cars are on borrowed time and so far the powers that be have accelerated the demise. Not slowed it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

read what Ruhlman cars said about late model bodies and noses about cutting cost

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They have yet to do anything to contain cost. You picked out a couple areas of enforcement. The rule book is much larger than that. All we need are some basic dimensions, locations for the tires, etc. Just like it was for decades. Then, if you want to keep costs down, disallow specific, expensive components.

These cars are on borrowed time and so far the powers that be have accelerated the demise. Not slowed it.
    I don't disagree with what ya said here either, very true. Gotta be a fine line, and a common ground.

And let's face it, the rear is the focus of the rules, not the front. Them front noses and flares for one are outta control, but the rear is the focus for sure.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I don't disagree with what ya said here either, very true. Gotta be a fine line, and a common ground.

And let's face it, the rear is the focus of the rules, not the front. Them front noses and flares for one are outta control, but the rear is the focus for sure.
    Yeah. They let the nose guys do whatever they want. The first nose I saw with the chin spoiler gave me a sense of dread.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1