Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

seen on facebook chili bowl is real family friendly 30 bucks for a kid on practice night good grief

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    seems ken schrader did ok in a midget
    Ken Schrader on the brain or what? Get a room!!!!! hahahahahahaaaaahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ken Schraeder is nowhere near the size of JD. If JD has a wreck he could be seriously injured, especially in the legs. I would put some padding on those bars in the cokpit of that ride. His knees are gonna be beat to death. I'm still not counting JD out. There is a million and 6 cars there so he is gonna have to wheel up in qualifying and heat races. I know the open wheel cars are another bear but JD has skills on the predominantly dominant cushion. Checkers or wreckers guaranteed. Im pulling for him and TMac both.

There isn't much room in one of those Midgets. I helped on one in the early 60s and knees against steering sector, wouldn't let me sit to even push the car off. The worse part is, you sit upright and feet are tucked under. You have a terrible time being smooth with the gas. just can't pick your toes off the floor, till you get limbered up. You don't see many tall Midget drivers. Try it.

Be interesting to see how schatz does for 1st time. He's got to have big weight disadvantage compared to most.