Default Meryl Streep said nothing when....

Meryl Streep said nothing when...

Mark Levin·Monday, January 9, 2017

Meryl Streep said nothing when Obama's Justice Department was targeting reporters and intercepting their communications; she said nothing when Obama's Justice Department was arming Mexican drug lords, resulting in murder; she said nothing when Obama's IRS was threatening and intimidating private citizens because of their viewpoints; she said nothing when Obama's NSA was gathering a massive amount of telephonic activity by American citizens; she said nothing when Obama threw Israel over the cliff at the UN; she said nothing when Obama's policies (or lack thereof) contributed to the growth of ISIS and its genocide, rape, slavery, and torture; etc.
    Streep is a liberal ass and partisan who should stick to what she knows -- memorizing words written by people smarter than her and then repeating them when directed to do so. She's incapable of basic reasoning and comprehension. She also disrespected her industry and the viewing public by using the Golden Globe Awards' ceremony to burp up her baloney, as if what she had to say was so urgent and momentous. http://www.aol.com/article/news/2017...ated/21650852/
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I liked the expressions on Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn's faces. I saw the picture of them sitting there stunned. I have seen her interviewed several times over the years and that includes Mike Huckabee's show. She has always been sensible and raised a fine family with the same husband. She has also said that she is not all that political. I am not giving her a pass by any means, but she was a great example of a person that is clueless about the truth of what politics has become in this country. My guess is that she was a fan of the first Women candidate and was shocked when she lost. Then she listened to the liberal media and liberal nut jobs that act for a living tell her all the terrible things Trump was going to do to the Country. So instead of being honored with this prestigious award, she used it make a fool of herself. It is a shame really.

That was some stupid chit. Then you have these other stars wanting to jump on the train and say their so happy she spoke out. Most were the same ones that were moving to Canada...why havent they left? Border is open.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

May Streep have an empty movie theatre on any future movie. These Hollywood whack jobs like her need their cash cow brought to an end. I will never purchase HBO ever again.

I hear that they are threatening to go out on strike.... Now, that's a strike I could support...

And to be fair, SNOPES says this threat is untrue... but we also know SNOPES...so it could be true...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 01-12-2017 at 05:45 PM.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!