Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putin's puppet

This is great, nothing original, just links from some other thoughtless imp. No wonder you're all alike in your agreement on unlikely promises that won't be kept for you, unless your one of the billion dollar boys that are looking out for us regular folk. Be careful though, the swamp people ate sails and frogs one night, you could be next. It's also wonderful to know the guy who six months ago didn't know about the nuclear triumvirate, now has charge of the codes.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    This is great, nothing original, just links from some other thoughtless imp. No wonder you're all alike in your agreement on unlikely promises that won't be kept for you, unless your one of the billion dollar boys that are looking out for us regular folk. Be careful though, the swamp people ate sails and frogs one night, you could be next. It's also wonderful to know the guy who six months ago didn't know about the nuclear triumvirate, now has charge of the codes.
    Is this AnonymousNate or his family????
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    A lot of things making sense now. Like those cute little RED caps that Trump and his sheeple were wearing. RED is the key, and a tip of the cap to his ole buddy Vlad. I forget, what did it say on the front?? Oh yea,

lets, "MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN"

LOL every time I read you clowns writings, I laugh and quite heartily .... your so ate up with hate, what ever little piece of liberal bilge you can find, you try and take refuge on it.... guess what, your ship has sunk, your preserver has got about 9 hours of air left in it and then you'll drown in your own stupidity... and I'll be laughing every single minute of it.....LOL

Who cares if Russia is great again. Is it a threat to the US? Is our goal world domination or shoring up our own issues?

I think UK is more concerned about Russia than US. Who cares! Didn't we have a Revolutionary War? Are we still under the crown?

I havent seen many "made in Russia" items....who cares.

They may be our best Ally. At least they're not asking for a handout.

This idea of UK imperialism needs to go. We are constantly fighting battles for the benefit of others.

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Oh go squeeze your play doe and take another drag off of that pacifier!!!

Use your words bud.