Default Macon Speedway 2017 schedule

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

They don't call Sarge back gate Bob for nothing!!

hey CIRF , after reading your rant in the tailgate section about mud caps and the inability of DLM drivers and "superman" getting whipped by a girl , which i happen to have a daughter that races, my question is, why are you wasting your time posting in the DLM section????

Good looking schedule. *

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey CIRF , after reading your rant in the tailgate section about mud caps and the inability of DLM drivers and "superman" getting whipped by a girl , which i happen to have a daughter that races, my question is, why are you wasting your time posting in the DLM section????
    Hey fastford, I don't believe it's actually a rant when it's true and provable, now is it? Well, everything but the part about the "mud caps". LOL!!!!!

If you want so badly to pontificate you could have easily done it in the thread containing the post that so badly offends you.

We very much wish your daughter ample success to the degree that she beats "superman", too!!

No fans in the stands for weekly shows and not even enough cars for full feature fields in any class yep its heading the right direction LOL.

no offense there CIRF , just curious I dont like to post in the tailgate section, there is enough BS in this section to do me. i have been away from my computer for a few days so just catching up , by the way, my daughter say,s thank you very much....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    no offense there CIRF , just curious I dont like to post in the tailgate section, there is enough BS in this section to do me. i have been away from my computer for a few days so just catching up , by the way, my daughter say,s thank you very much....
    Fair enough, ff. No offense taken. I have posted this before when attacked for what some have perceived as some sort of anti dirt late model attitude. I was long involved with a successful dirt late model team, albeit more than a decade ago, and these days attend more DLM events than any other genre'. The group I chase races with are very diverse and very open to good racing regardless of what the cars look and sound like. We actually take pride in the diversity of our racing tastes.

But, when we see things posted that are patently untrue then it is incumbent upon us/me to attempt to set the record straight. The response you saw in the other section was a bit of a colorful reaction to some of those posted untruths. You'd see the same reaction if DLM's were being unfairly portrayed.