Default ** ISO, Lite weight oil line set-up **

I'm looking for a( back cloth) lite-weight oil line set-up to fit a rocket late model in nice shape. Let me know what you have ....

Thanks,,,,

If you are going to use those lines be sure and have a -16 from the tank to the pump and shorter is better.Many people have had trouble with them on the suction side.I had one suffer damage recently ,I felt a braid steel line would not have failed.I decided cutting my hands and arms on the steel was better than hurting motors and switched back to braided steel.

Quote Originally Posted by rcj View Post
    if you are going to use those lines be sure and have a -16 from the tank to the pump and shorter is better.many people have had trouble with them on the suction side.i had one suffer damage recently ,i felt a braid steel line would not have failed.i decided cutting my hands and arms on the steel was better than hurting motors and switched back to braided steel.
    i would also use the internal springs on all suction lines - braided pr black rubberized.

Contact Brown and Miller racing solutions, great people to deal with. They will take care of you.

Thanks for the useful advice. Yes, i've heard you need to have reinforcement sleeves on the suction side..