Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    Kinzer teamed up years ago with Marshall Green if I remember correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by racer41 View Post
    marshal green drove for theam back in th late 90 early 2000
    Thanks, I knew he teamed up with someone just couldn't recall who.

It was 98 when they teamed up. I think they debuted when the DTWC was at Kinzer's home track of Thunder Ridge. They ran the HAT tour in 99. I can't remember if Green stayed in that car all season though. Someone mentioned they thought he bought into a track. It was Lonesome Pine in Coeburn, VA -- an asphalt track. I don't think they ran it too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    CNB brother I wouldnt worry to much or take to much to heart that old P!sstown has to say because him and his Butt Buddy Oldfart50 are 2 of the biggest cry baby b!tches on here..... They try more than anyone else to to think that they know something about racing when in fact they dont know diddly!! And yes Oldfart50 i know Karma is gonna get me....... And P!sstown Yeah i know your thought's on me as well and guess what you 2 worthless fuk's.... I don't give 2 sh!it's what either of you A$$hat's think of me! You both can go straight to he11 as far as i'm concerned!
    I just wish it would hurry up...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post

I'll make sure and have my wife and kid's send you a Ty post card when it does finally happen you worthless olda$$ fool..... I do have a question for you though Oldpunk.... Why are you such a B!tcha$$ Whiny old mutherfuker? I mean seriously did you not get enough attention as a child or something that you have to with death upon someone just to make yourself feel better or try to look cool for your Lover P1sstown or something? Did your Mom and Dad have to tie a Porkchop around your Neck just to get the Dog to play with your or something? If so that was a waste of a good porkchop.... Should have tied Tainted smelly old a$$ spam up around your neck.... But then again most Monkeys didnt survive to long back in the day around Dogs anyway!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I'll make sure and have my wife and kid's send you a Ty post card when it does finally happen you worthless olda$$ fool..... I do have a question for you though Oldpunk.... Why are you such a B!tcha$$ Whiny old mutherfuker? I mean seriously did you not get enough attention as a child or something that you have to with death upon someone just to make yourself feel better or try to look cool for your Lover P1sstown or something? Did your Mom and Dad have to tie a Porkchop around your Neck just to get the Dog to play with your or something? If so that was a waste of a good porkchop.... Should have tied Tainted smelly old a$$ spam up around your neck.... But then again most Monkeys didnt survive to long back in the day around Dogs anyway!

Dont mind OLE FART 50 nasty. You cant help whats going on and were glady you are still able to post and enjoy the excitement on 4m!

CARRY ON !!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Karma is going to bite you in the a$$ very hard. How you are not banned I have no idea.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by hipower17 View Post
    lol one thing for sure i doubt anyone on here bashing kinzer can fork over the bucks to go have fun like they do.
    If I came across as bashing, wasn't my intentions. You're dam right I'd have a blast. I believe he was tending to businesses and still is is why he doesn't race much, according to DoD. And the Foundation that they started. I remember the article some time back in DLM magazine, touching and good article about him and his family.

Just simply stating I've never seen him run well, like the old Bart Hartman when he was starting out. Nice hauler, nice car, just haven't seen him ever run well. With Bloomer and Dale, maybe that'll change.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

seat time seat time seat time

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Bloomer and JD never had to eat spam sandwiches,,you can bet on that!!! Racing to have $$ for the next race didn't happen. Guess who's hanger and who's plane was in it??? And JD wouldn't even be on dirt if it were not for his past and all the $$$ his folks had to spend on him.
    Might wanna do some research on Bloomer. He once told that after moving to Tennessee, he put every dime that he had and made into getting to the next race. Said he lived on potatoes. Said he could make potatoes about any way imaginable. Lol. True story!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Might wanna do some research on Bloomer. He once told that after moving to Tennessee, he put every dime that he had and made into getting to the next race. Said he lived on potatoes. Said he could make potatoes about any way imaginable. Lol. True story!
    I will politely call bs on that story. Might wanna check who owned the plane and hanger that was mentioned. Ole Bloomer has never seen a struggle financially. I like him and have great respect for all he has accomplished, including the "image" he has created for himself.

I will politely call bs on that story. Might wanna check who owned the plane and hanger that was mentioned. Ole Bloomer has never seen a struggle financially. I like him and have great respect for all he has accomplished, including the "image" he has created for himself.
    Same for you and your ole lady..not your ho's!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

His Dad far as I know owned it. Made him pay rent, and far as I know, same story, put everything into the racing.

Was his Dads place to retire to after he was done being a pilot.