Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That got me searching for the answer.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/kentu...hest-kentucky/
    I have been told that Willard Kinzer,that is Brandons Grandpa was Ky's. first billionare.Don't know that for sure,but know he is a very generous man around Allen,Ky and Wesley Christian School.Willard is still a very successful drag racer at last account.Willard Kinzer is mid to late 80's I think.The Kinzers are good people and hope Brandon and Dale both have a lot of success.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. Oh yes, that's it. Your brain cannot come back with an intelligent response so you say some teenager dumb sh!t. He can't drive, from interviews seems like a nice guy, and does I'm sure quite a bit through the Foundation for his kid.

I just didn't have the greatest experience with them is all. But it was like 5 years ago so ya move the fuk on.

But carry on, I'm sure you're just full of more intelligent responses.

CNB brother I wouldnt worry to much or take to much to heart that old P!sstown has to say because him and his Butt Buddy Oldfart50 are 2 of the biggest cry baby b!tches on here..... They try more than anyone else to to think that they know something about racing when in fact they dont know diddly!! And yes Oldfart50 i know Karma is gonna get me....... And P!sstown Yeah i know your thought's on me as well and guess what you 2 worthless fuk's.... I don't give 2 sh!it's what either of you A$$hat's think of me! You both can go straight to he11 as far as i'm concerned!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

lol one thing for sure i doubt anyone on here bashing kinzer can fork over the bucks to go have fun like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I like Kinzer, but I don't think he can put a car in winners circle at a big event, even if it is a Bloomer car. I have seen him race a lot, and hope I am wrong.
    Kinzer had some moments when her drove for Barry Wright where he looked solid, came close at volusia in 05' to beating the tour stars. I think with Kinzer running with the McDowells we'll see improvement and consistency, but you are who you are. I think for guys coming from money that they lack that internal desperation to strive to be the best. Bloomquist lived alone in an airplane hanger with his car for a few years until he got going, his livelihood depended on how he ran. JD comes from a modest background and his livelihood is based on winning, but if your just there for the sport of it I think its hard to summon that focus to push to the next level with the tenacity to latch hold of victory and fight off the ones looking to take it from you.
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 01-12-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I like Kinzer, but I don't think he can put a car in winners circle at a big event, even if it is a Bloomer car. I have seen him race a lot, and hope I am wrong.
    Hanging around Dale McDowell should absolutely make Brandon a better driver.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It's all about the money with the McDowell's!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Kinzer isn't no top talent, but he's not the worst out there either. I think he has gotten better for no more than he races, I've seen guys do worse with equal equipment.....Coulter is one. I never seen him finish a race with a straight race car.

Kinzer is just a sponsor, this had nothing to do with the Childress deal. The McDowells are still racing out of the Childress shop.
    I agree with this. I saw him win the Fall Nationals at Eldora many years ago, and there was some pretty good competition there. More than show up for that race today. It was also Earl's last race as track owner.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Racing is McDowell livelihood and Kinzers hobby
    Very true,known that family for a while. Grandfather had a 200+ ProMod dragester he raced ,year or two ago

Quote Originally Posted by smonster View Post
    I agree with this. I saw him win the Fall Nationals at Eldora many years ago, and there was some pretty good competition there. More than show up for that race today. It was also Earl's last race as track owner.
    I was at that race also. Brandon isn't a no talent hack, I believe there for a while he wasn't running much. Hope to see him on the track more, Brandon is a good guy!

I have seen him have some good runs against quality competition but it's been awhile.

Bloomer and JD never had to eat spam sandwiches,,you can bet on that!!! Racing to have $$ for the next race didn't happen. Guess who's hanger and who's plane was in it??? And JD wouldn't even be on dirt if it were not for his past and all the $$$ his folks had to spend on him.

I always thought Brandon had one of the best looking color schemes!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Bloomer and JD never had to eat spam sandwiches,,you can bet on that!!! Racing to have $$ for the next race didn't happen. Guess who's hanger and who's plane was in it??? And JD wouldn't even be on dirt if it were not for his past and all the $$$ his folks had to spend on him.
    How are your AIDS treatments coming along Bill????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    How are your AIDS treatments coming along Bill????
    Pretty good,met a basketball player and found out money could make you live forever. Thanks for asking and the wifey wants to know when you might have an opening for here? Seems she has a little free time,at least till all the investigations are over.

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Pretty good,met a basketball player and found out money could make you live forever. Thanks for asking and the wifey wants to know when you might have an opening for here? Seems she has a little free time,at least till all the investigations are over.
    Free time???......The rumor is Obama liked putting her in handcuffs!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Kinzer teamed up years ago with Marshall Green if I remember correctly.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

marshal green drove for theam back in th late 90 early 2000

wish I had half that $$$ I'd be racing too

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    free time???......the rumor is obama liked putting her in handcuffs!
    yeah obama's wife was too manly