Thread: Heavy LR cage

Default Heavy LR cage

How many people are jumping on this deal? Been reading a lot of good things and seems like it is the way to go if u plan on running up front consistently. I know BSB has a cage and Wehrs as well. Looks to be about the only option unless u want to change your tube out.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFrame21 View Post
    How many people are jumping on this deal? Been reading a lot of good things and seems like it is the way to go if u plan on running up front consistently. I know BSB has a cage and Wehrs as well. Looks to be about the only option unless u want to change your tube out.
    It will not make a huge difference. Without back to back testing, you probably couldn't find any improvement.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Regardless if it's actually a benefit or not, you should probably wait a month or so before doing or least buying anything. There are rules coming out in a few days, as to how many other series follows is not known yet. However USMTS and others typically follow and snowballs from there, so I'd what a little while before spending any money here until you know your rules aren't going to change.

Lead will turn any care into a heavy LS car. So will a fat driver. I say that as sit here eating....

Now that everyone has gone and forgot about the rumley device can you build me one of those birdhead?