Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Moyer

I wonder if we had our choice and money wasn't an issue and we wanted to hire a driver who it would be Pierce or JD

Highside, so your saying the man only won 4 races for real money outside the tracks he runs weekly?? Off of that stat alone, I'm hiring JD. I think TackyTracker is definatly comparing apples to apples in that comparison. Both drivers live and die by the cushion and they are imo the 2 best cushion humpers in the game. Also, after the DOD accidental 3rd shock photo leaked I would have to say they both are very good at winning with a banned setup. It's a toss up but I'm hiring JD

Pierce won 4 out side of Il and Jd won 5..Bobby won countless races in Il..Jd 0...What point are you making?? Im not counting Jd little league crate races..You would be a fool not to hire Pierce if you were starting a team lol smh...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Bobby won countless races in Il..Jd 0..
    What a dumb comment. Obviously since Booby is from IL and JD is from GA or SC. How many races has/did Booby win down there? Most likely 0.....

Do you Pierce fans not get tired of seeing him bang the cushion lap after lap? I mean he tried the bottom last race at the wild west and couldn't even get by a lap car. I mean Pierce is so predictable. He is gonna run the cushion, get a run and slide job whoever is there. I have seen him win on the bottom but never against major competition. I'm a Bloomquist fan and yes I know sometimes the cushion is the best way around and when he has 4-5 cars drive around him on the cushion it gets me a little hot. I take flack from those in denial but take the cushion away from Pierce and he isn't a factor. The cushion was no good at the DTWC and he couldn't even put it in the show. The kid needs to learn to drive down on the racetrack. I mean his fans always say oh I hope we don't lose him to NASCAR. Well lemme tell you, there is no cushion in NASCAR so if he goes he won't be gone very long. You can't run 26th place and have a job very long in that form of racing. He has way too much talent to rely on a cushion week after week. You can't tell me his equipment isn't good enough or he isn't a good enough driver to move down in the groove at Portsmouth and put that thing in the show. That was weak on his part. All he had to do was move down where all the fast cars ran all weekend long!

Jd dont run the bottom either and Bloomer dont run the top...should the series make a rule one lap on the bottom next lap on the top? I got news for you he will fare better than 0 and 49 that way too..I personally dont think any of the three are one demintional idk why Bobby is the one always brought up...

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Highside, so your saying the man only won 4 races for real money outside the tracks he runs weekly?? Off of that stat alone, I'm hiring JD. I think TackyTracker is definatly comparing apples to apples in that comparison. Both drivers live and die by the cushion and they are imo the 2 best cushion humpers in the game. Also, after the DOD accidental 3rd shock photo leaked I would have to say they both are very good at winning with a banned setup. It's a toss up but I'm hiring JD
    Hey, that's fine. You're race team, you're money, you're choice. I was only doing the research to you're prior post.
    You can forget about the 3rd shock conspiracy. Folks in the know that were actually there disclaim this propaganda so until proof is exposed, I'm callin bullshinitz. As far as who I'd pick? I'd call it a toss up as both guys are good and the driving styles are very similar. JD has more miles on a National tour but that stat could be meaningless as their are some really good wheelmen that never hit the National level.
    I would pick Bobby's crew chief over J.D.'s. She's just to easy on the eyes.
    8/13/16