Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moyer

Moyer-Pronunciation: {MOY-ur} Def: One that is next after the first in rank, position, authority, or precedence. Next to the first in value, excellence, or degree. Inferior, subordinate. First loser.

JD started on the front row of a D main tonight at the Chili Bowl. Didn't transfer... He'll be about in the Q main on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    JD started on the front row of a D main tonight at the Chili Bowl. Didn't transfer... He'll be about in the Q main on Saturday.
    He'll be at barrys shop working on lm sat.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Haha he might as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He'll be at barrys shop working on lm sat.
    I'll see ya there!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    And a class act, never hear of him tearing up somebody's car or doing drugs.
    Imagine how talented u have to be do win on blow year after year

Quote Originally Posted by mi dirt fan View Post
    possibly since moyer is supposedly retired and his entire schedule isnt listedso we arent sure how many events he will attend. Although combined they would have twice the amount of events so the odds are in thier favor. So i'm guessing he won't have as many wins as the two combined. Also remember booby runs against 12-15 cars at majority of the sn races during the week except the fri-sat shows.
    you better check the summer nat results again

Pierce will have more wins than JD alone, he doesn't need Moyer's help.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    And a class act, never hear of him tearing up somebody's car or doing drugs.
    I saw him put a guy in the wall at full speed at Eldora about 3 years ago. But he doesn't wreck too often. What he misses in torn up equipment he makes up for in whining.

But he's good. Probably the next best behind Bloomquist.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I saw him put a guy in the wall at full speed at Eldora about 3 years ago. But he doesn't wreck too often. What he misses in torn up equipment he makes up for in whining.

But he's good. Probably the next best behind Bloomquist.
    I'm at every Eldora race and don't remember this. Which race are you referring to?

Sideways, JD won't have as many wins as Bobby. 90% of the 32 schedule will be for between 2500$ and 5k against local Illinois competition. JD tends to chase the big money, thus tougher competition. When JD wins a race you can guarantee the zero and rocket man will be in the field so you can say he beats the best. Not that Bobby can't but when he does you better believe their will be a rough track and a cushion/top groove is the fastest way around the track. I used to be hard on JD/ I'm gonna say it.. A hater lol but after talking to the man an hour or so he is as good and friendly as they come. He earned my respect. Bobby is a wheelman but hate me for it, I don't care, he is overrated. One day he will be the man to beat in this sport without a doubt in my mind but he isn't there yet.

Ride height, you are exactly right. Purvis was the best, until the black 18 was born. imo the only name in the history books that will be close to Bloomquist is Moyer. Those are the 2 best ever to do it! I'm far from a Moyer fan but stats never lie. Moyer in his prime was the real deal. Scott at the tender age of 53 hasn't missed a beat. He is as fast now as he was 30 years ago. Rumor is, he won't quit until he slows down. Fact is, we all know Father Time will catch up to him soon enough. Once the reflexes and the motor skills go, they never come back!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Also remember Booby runs against 12-15 cars at majority of the SN races during the week except the fri-sat shows.
    HuhCould you enlighten us as to which tracks you are referring to? I don't recall any S.N. race with only 12-15 entries. I could be wrong.
    8/13/16

Kankakee !!!

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Kankakee !!!
    22 cars started the feature. not sure of the car count.

KK had 29 entries in 2015.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 01-13-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    sideways, jd won't have as many wins as bobby. 90% of the 32 schedule will be for between 2500$ and 5k against local illinois competition. Jd tends to chase the big money, thus tougher competition. When jd wins a race you can guarantee the zero and rocket man will be in the field so you can say he beats the best. Not that bobby can't but when he does you better believe their will be a rough track and a cushion/top groove is the fastest way around the track. I used to be hard on jd/ i'm gonna say it.. A hater lol but after talking to the man an hour or so he is as good and friendly as they come. He earned my respect. Bobby is a wheelman but hate me for it, i don't care, he is overrated. One day he will be the man to beat in this sport without a doubt in my mind but he isn't there yet.
    and guess what son some pretty tough competition in ill erb shirley sheppard all came from il let's see he won the world and n/s 100 not too shabby for a 20 yr old plus over 25 wins last year

take a look at JD schedule and tell me how many event that are 4k..

Actually his schedule looks pretty weak for a so called superstar

Exactly if you just look at purse money

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    take a look at JD schedule and tell me how many event that are 4k..

Actually his schedule looks pretty weak for a so called superstar
    16 races under $10k & 42 races $10k and up

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Sideways, JD won't have as many wins as Bobby. 90% of the 32 schedule will be for between 2500$ and 5k against local Illinois competition. JD tends to chase the big money, thus tougher competition. When JD wins a race you can guarantee the zero and rocket man will be in the field so you can say he beats the best. Not that Bobby can't but when he does you better believe their will be a rough track and a cushion/top groove is the fastest way around the track. I used to be hard on JD/ I'm gonna say it.. A hater lol but after talking to the man an hour or so he is as good and friendly as they come. He earned my respect. Bobby is a wheelman but hate me for it, I don't care, he is overrated. One day he will be the man to beat in this sport without a doubt in my mind but he isn't there yet.
    Yea i realised that jd wont have as many wins after i posted.
    Jd will only have about 25 wins in 2017