Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aren't you getting a bit old to be a growing zealot fanatic about dirt racing??? We already have that position filled on 4M by the way. hahahahahaaaa

Who said anything about dirt track racing this is about racing in general

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Who said anything about dirt track racing this is about racing in general
    you have complained you whole life lol

hey don't do crap see if I c are but when things go bad which it has already look at the lower class numbers then think cash for clunkers think they might be connected nah couldn't be

hey don't do crap see if I c are but when things go bad which it has already look at the lower class numbers then think cash for clunkers think they might be connected nah couldn't be
    sorry but, I have other things I'm doing now and racing isn't one of them. I might make it to a couple a races this. Yeah that's it cash for clunkers is the problem in racing. How moronic is that.

you dummy they destroy old fullsize chevys and fords where are the street stocks and bombers getting their frames except for the chinese ones with some of the proposals out there that SEMA is fighting racing would not exist

More than a dozen of racing’s most recognizable faces released a new video calling on all motorsports fans and industry members to take action and support the RPM Act. More than a dozen of racing’s most recognizable faces released a new video calling on all motorsports fans and industry members to take action and support the RPM Act—a bipartisan bill now pending in the U.S. Congress that would make it clear that modification of street vehicles into dedicated racecars is legal now and in the future. While the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has formally withdrawn its proposed racing regulation, the agency continues to assert authority under the Clean Air Act to regulate the modification of vehicles used for competition. The RPM Act addresses any doubts regarding regulation of racecars and gives the public and racecar industry much-needed certainty regarding how the Clean Air Act is applied.You can answer the call to support the RPM Act by contacting Congress

you dummy they destroy old fullsize chevys and fords where are the street stocks and bombers getting their frames except for the chinese ones with some of the proposals out there that SEMA is fighting racing would not exist
    Dumb azz those classes have lower car counts because the cost of racing has sky rocketed. I still see old monte's, cutlasses, ect around so, there still around.

no the racers are the dummies that make the rules that no one can afford plus pit passes that are thru the roof why do certain tracks have all kinds of racers while others don't and guess what if post 8 doesn't go thru you can kiss racing good bye

no the racers are the dummies that make the rules that no one can afford plus pit passes that are thru the roof why do certain tracks have all kinds of racers while others don't and guess what if post 8 doesn't go thru you can kiss racing good bye
    I don't really care. I have other things to do with my time then worry if there will be racing or not. I will watch it if its there if not so be it. My life doesn't revolve around racing anymore.

Cash for clunkers cost me my business..... my original business at least. I incorporated and got insurance a website etc in 05. quit my day job in 07 as a union sheet metal worker.In 05 I started building 4 cyl race cars and selling them race ready turnkey, 30 a year for 3 years, cash for clunkers raised the price on used cars so I was unable to continue to do that. The 4 cyl class was started here in 2005 and grew at a rapid pace those first 3 years. from stock car driver

Cash for clunkers cost me my business..... my original business at least. I incorporated and got insurance a website etc in 05. quit my day job in 07 as a union sheet metal worker.In 05 I started building 4 cyl race cars and selling them race ready turnkey, 30 a year for 3 years, cash for clunkers raised the price on used cars so I was unable to continue to do that. The 4 cyl class was started here in 2005 and grew at a rapid pace those first 3 years. from stock car driver
    Well that wasn't very smart of you to quit your sheet metal job

that was stock car driver qoute not me

that was stock car driver qoute not me
    Oh I see sorry

I wouldn't be that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't really care. I have other things to do with my time then worry if there will be racing or not. I will watch it if its there if not so be it. My life doesn't revolve around racing anymore.
    Let me guess HILLARY 2020 ?

I wouldn't be that stupid
    Doubt that

Go ahead and prove it