Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Clinton Crime family foundation shutting down.

Who would have guessed this??? Because this foundation was helping millions of people and was as transparent as any foundation could ever hope too be. Unfortunately politics and lies are causing it to shut down. Ask any Democrat.
    It did not have anything to do with peddling influence, Chelseeeee using it as her own piggy bank or Bill Clinton using it to make millions on speeches. Ask any Democrat.
    Libs are just shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Who would have guessed this??? Because this foundation was helping millions of people and was as transparent as any foundation could ever hope too be. Unfortunately politics and lies are causing it to shut down. Ask any Democrat.
    It did not have anything to do with peddling influence, Chelseeeee using it as her own piggy bank or Bill Clinton using it to make millions on speeches. Ask any Democrat.
    Libs are just shocked.
    I predict handcuffs, in the near future, for ALL of them!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Only closing one office of her Clinton Global Initiative, one of MANY nonprofit organizations. Probably campaign workers or paid protesters.

Still have the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Clinton Foundation's Climate Initiative, Clinton Development Initiative, Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, Clinton Health Matters Initiative, and the Clinton Family Foundation. All separate nonprofit organizations.

Smoke and mirrors to gain victim status.

Aint making a dime at any of em...lol. They need to start saving some of that for their attorneys.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The report is donations are way way way way way down. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Only closing one office of her Clinton Global Initiative, one of MANY nonprofit organizations. Probably campaign workers or paid protesters. Still have the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Clinton Foundation's Climate Initiative, Clinton Development Initiative, Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, Clinton Health Matters Initiative, and the Clinton Family Foundation. All separate nonprofit organizations. Smoke and mirrors to gain victim status.
    yeah and everyone of them has had scandals around it

And what day are they shutting down, of course April 15th

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The report is donations are way way way way way down. LOL
    They don't have anything to "sell".....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    They don't have anything to "sell".....
    Cant 'sell' anything while your being investigated. Gota cut ties and that what their doing
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

three things here:

1) When visiting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation there are "key people" listed on top right of page. ONLY person listed without an individual wiki page is.........The missing whistleblower Eric Braverman.
    https://stream.org/the-mysterious-di...ric-braverman/

2)https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

"The Clinton Foundation is an operating foundation. 87% of our spending goes directly to programs that improve people’s lives around the world."

The spending from the Clinton Foundation goes to their other foundations. Brilliant.

3)The significantly smaller Clinton Family Foundation is a traditional private foundation that serves as the vehicle for their personal charitable giving.[9] Headquartered in Chappaqua, New York, it received nearly all of the approximately $14 million the Clintons gave to charity from 2007–13.

Is it really donating if one donates to his/her self?

Smoke and Mirrors with lawyers advising them.

http://www.globemagazine.com/content...ped-her-tracks

If this wasn't true there would be lawsuits

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    http://www.globemagazine.com/content...ped-her-tracksIf this wasn't true there would be lawsuits
    I read that some where else... http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...ed-start-week/

They should pay the Muslim donors back their money. hahahhahhaa The mafia too?

Bill Clinton and daughter Chelsea Clinton lifescript / Flickr cc POLITICSChelsea Clinton Mesvinzky Is Married To George Soros’ Nephew, Report
    ByBudhaditya BhattacharjeePublished on October 28, 2016
    SHARE TWEET
    Actor Scott Baio wrote that he had found another Clinton connection while stating that Chelsea Clinton is married to George Soros’ nephew.

In the social media post, Baio wrote about the Clinton – Mezvinksy – Soros Connection. He stated that Edward Mezvinsky who was born in 1937, was a former Democrat congressman.

For two terms, he represented Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives – from 1973 to 1977. He was a House Judiciary Committee member, which decided Richard Nixon’s fate.

ALSO READ: CEO Eric Braverman Dead? Seeking Asylum In Russia After Exposing Real Hillary Clinton Scandal

According to Baio’s Facebook post, Mezvinsky was quite vocal against former president Richard Nixon. Ed Mezvinsky said that Nixon was a lawbreaker and a shame to politics and the nation. He also said that Nixon should be impeached.

“Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams. He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.” Baio wrote.

“After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation. To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.”

ALSO READ: Hillary Clinton Dirt: Lesbian Lover Huma Abedin; Chelsea’s Biological Father

Finally Baio stated that Edward Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in-law, as she got married to Marc Mezvinsky, Ed’s son and George Soros’ nephew. Baio wrote that the Clinton family was staying at Soros Family home while the former First Daughter was getting married to Marc in George Soros’ mansion.

Currently, Chelsea Clinton and Marc are in their early thirties and had purchased a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment.

According to an early report by Morning News USA, George Soros had got extremely close ties with Smartmatic, a U.K.-based technology company controlling voting machines in 16 states. It was being speculated that Smartmatic would be involved in rigging the 2016 US Elections due to its close ties with the billionaire.

ALSO READ: George Soros Rigging Elections In 16 States – Report

The billionaire would rig the elections for the Democratic candidate – Hillary Clinton.

According to Town and Century Mag, Marc was born to Conservative Jewish parents Ed Mezvinsky and Marjorie Margolies. The most shocking part, the publication reported, was that Marc worked at the controversial Goldman Sachs, the same company where Hillary gave secret closed door speeches for huge amount of money, reported by Morning News USA.

It had also been reported that former president Bill Clinton liked Marc a lot. On the other hand, politics was somewhat biological for Marc Mezvinsky as both his parents were Democratic members of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Although, Baio’s claims were not verified by any other news organization, but this is absolutely true that Ed Mezvinsky was involved in financial crime for which he was imprisoned. Bill Clinton, the then president was requested to get him a pardon but that never happened as evidenced by a previous report from Politico.