Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another section begins to crumble... http://www.westernjournalism.com/for...ling-congress/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

btt...........

Slick Willy is up to his old games. But wait.. http://freedomdaily.com/bills-big-sc...ght-girls-pic/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I wonder why the Democrats spend so much time on a Trump Russia connection, when there doesn't appear to be one but never look over here at the one jumping up and down screaming "see me" ?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    I wonder why the Democrats spend so much time on a Trump Russia connection, when there doesn't appear to be one but never look over here at the one jumping up and down screaming "see me" ?
    Because thats how they are. They have their rules and everybody else has theres. Its sad that the American public doesnt see that. Well they did in a way since Trump was elected but there are some that just dont get it.

The Democrat are only just distracting from their owns crimes and it's media is all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The Democrat are only just distracting from their owns crimes and it's media is all in.
    Man the media have their fair share of skeletons. Both are sick corrupt murdering and greedy.