Default It cant be that easy Ted! lol

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Please don't take it as your alter ego because I think that is a cool post ! How about if a Republican woman gets pregnant she wonders how their birth control failed but if a Dumbacrat woman gets knocked on up they use an abortion as their form of birth control? lol !
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-25-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    2 Things 1.my wife is a democrat and she has never had a abortion.
    2. your telling me no Republican women has never had a abortion
    is that the alternative facts again.
    Its supposed to be political humor, but your liberal little mind wants to find a way to argue about everything on 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Its supposed to be political humor, but your liberal little mind wants to find a way to argue about everything on 4m.
    I do apologize if that was it's intention because, I like humor and I will delete my post.

I guess it's ok for everyone else to come on here and give their views but, when us Democrats come on here and stick up for Democrats it's arguing. Ok I get it. have a great day!
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-26-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Please don't take it as your alter ego because I think that is a cool post ! How about if a Republican woman gets pregnant she wonders how their birth control failed but if a Dumbacrat woman gets knocked on up they use an abortion as their form of birth control? lol !
    Or.....the Dumbocrat blames every one else for not helping her to keep her legs closed!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I do apologize if that was it's intention because, I like humor and I will delete my post.

I guess it's ok for everyone else to come on here and give their views but, when us Democrats come on here and stick up for Democrats it's arguing. Ok I get it. have a great day!
    Kid if you want to be a democrat that's up to you,but there is more than Dem. and Rep. in government. New World Order does exist and its run by both parties. Very wealth people have been buying politicians like candy for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Kid if you want to be a democrat that's up to you,but there is more than Dem. and Rep. in government. New World Order does exist and its run by both parties. Very wealth people have been buying politicians like candy for many years.
    I don't want to come off as arguing lol, I look at myself more as a Independant but, on here you can't be. I used work at the State Capitol in Illinois for over 20 years and have meet many Represenatives, Senators, Governor's ect ect. on Both sides of the isle. I have talk extensively with Republicans and Democrats and both sides have great ideas that I agree with and some I don't agree.

Yes I am familar with new world order and about wealthy people buying politicians off and that is had a big hand in where we are today. I'm wondering if Trump will address in a meaningful way. I know he has talked about but, he is really going to do anything about it Time will tell.

Have a great day!!

2 Things 1.my wife is a democrat and she has never had a abortion.
    2. your telling me no Republican women has never had a abortion
    is that the alternative facts again.

Well Well, I see you deleted that post after seeing how rediculous it was. hahahhaahhaaaa

I don't want to come off as arguing lol, I look at myself more as a Independant but, on here you can't be. I used work at the State Capitol in Illinois for over 20 years and have meet many Represenatives, Senators, Governor's ect ect. on Both sides of the isle. I have talk extensively with Republicans and Democrats and both sides have great ideas that I agree with and some I don't agree.

Yes I am familar with new world order and about wealthy people buying politicians off and that is had a big hand in where we are today. I'm wondering if Trump will address in a meaningful way. I know he has talked about but, he is really going to do anything about it Time will tell.

Have a great day!!
    Have you been watching the news at all since the election????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Have you been watching the news at all since the election????
    To be honest I haven't. I don't watch much TV. I have read some stuff on Fox, NBCNEWS online.

Having a DVR and watching old videos like Dark Shadows or Twin Peaks provides a great escape from these obsessed News Networks for sure.