Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88D View Post
    A thread about Owens and his schedule. Yet most all of the replies mention Bloomquist... If any of you think Tony Stewart NEEDS any certain Late Model driver to keep the gates open at Eldora, you are sadly informed. I'm sure the bottom line at last years WORLD was not affected one bit. It sure looked like business as usual to me.
    Your point would be valid if the original post of thread didn't ask ab bloomers schedule.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

You would have to be crazy to schedule against the World, or just like the idea of loosing money. Does any track in the country run the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You would have to be crazy to schedule against the World, or just like the idea of loosing money. Does any track in the country run the same day?
    The King of the Knob was ran for a few years on top of the World. They never hurt for fans or cars. It doesn't happen anymore though, mostly because Rick Jones has run Roaring Knob into the ground.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Bloomquist & his fans still 2yrs later whining about this cracks me up. Wasn't it Babb that was light 10yrs ago and never heard peep outta them. Track scales are official, end of discussion! He's been racing too long to not know rules.
    One fan here who won't. Bloomer needs to suck it up, and move on. You only got a few good years left, make them count and stick it to schizophrenic Tony. Track scales are not official though. Unless they are certified by the state. You are paying based on weight. You or anyone else can argue this point and in a court of law you'll lose if proven your scales aren't accurate. And I'm not talking about just Bloomer, anyone, anywhere.

Because as of now, he's only screwing himself. I'll attend the Big E with or without Bloomer. He's the one losing the T-Shirt sales and wins.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 01-17-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Notice Jimmy's 2017 schedule is all Lucas races. No WoO, UMP at all. Not even Eldora. Will Bloomer's be the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc88D View Post
    A thread about Owens and his schedule. Yet most all of the replies mention Bloomquist... If any of you think Tony Stewart NEEDS any certain Late Model driver to keep the gates open at Eldora, you are sadly informed. I'm sure the bottom line at last years WORLD was not affected one bit. It sure looked like business as usual to me.
    I dunno, original poster asked if Bloomers would be the same, so I guess read the whole post.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    One fan here who won't. Bloomer needs to suck it up, and move on. You only got a few good years left, make them count and stick it to schizophrenic Tony. Track scales are not official though. Unless they are certified by the state. You are paying based on weight. You or anyone else can argue this point and in a court of law you'll lose if proven your scales aren't accurate. And I'm not talking about just Bloomer, anyone, anywhere.

Because as of now, he's only screwing himself. I'll attend the Big E with or without Bloomer. He's the one losing the T-Shirt sales and wins.
    They pay you for winning the race. Not $43/pound.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Thank you for understanding. I stated something to this effect in a different thread.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    Bloom won't be racing at Eldora until Tony Stewart sells the track or gives him the 100k he owes him
    I hope you speak the truth. I can do without all the drama when I am at Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Bloomquist & his fans still 2yrs later whining about this cracks me up. Wasn't it Babb that was light 10yrs ago and never heard peep outta them. Track scales are official, end of discussion! He's been racing too long to not know rules.
    You hit the nail squarely on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Notice Jimmy's 2017 schedule is all Lucas races. No WoO, UMP at all. Not even Eldora. Will Bloomer's be the same?
    Bloomer will run Lucas and any local races that pay at least 10k thats not a WRG 'sanction' race...IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    John Seitz memorial wissota late models at river cities speedway in Grand Forks North Dakota runs against the world every year it's a huge show for wissota

If you schedule it,,,,,,,,,, they will come.............

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    John Seitz memorial wissota late models at river cities speedway in Grand Forks North Dakota runs against the world every year it's a huge show for wissota
    No offense as I'm sure it's a successful event out there but how many of those competitors would actually be at the Dream or World? I'm guessing none.
    8/13/16

maybe Mars or Diemel..

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I dunno. When Bloomquist went across the scales at The Dream and was light, did they still give him the $100k? I'm pretty sure no, you are paid based on wether or not you make weight. You don't make weight, you get last.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thank you for understanding. I stated something to this effect in a different thread.
    And the answer is still the same. Bloomer didn't make weight at The Dream, did they still give him the 100k, no. There's nothing to grasp, you are paid based on wether or not your car weighs I think it's 2350. You don't make weight, you get last. You are paid based on wether or not you hit 2350 or whatever it is.

We went from weight-gate to tire-gate and lawsuits but bloomer folks still talking about the weight. I didn't direct specifically anyone was more of general reference but one poster brought the issue up. I recall this summer all the bloomquist faithful beating the poor dead coyote eaten carcass of skin and bone horse.
    As great as he is he refuses to lose with dignity anymore. Last I recall him admitting defeat was clear back when Owens ran bloomquist chassis and they were tight. As for him & Stewart butting heads who knows. I can't see him wanting bloomquist not there but I do think he's trying to carry on the Earl way

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    maybe Mars or Diemel..
    Didn't Mars and Diemel race at the World? The bottom line is, if you have a race that Saturday, you get the cars that can't cut it at the world, and fans that don't have money or time to go.

The bottom line is, Drivers know the rules going in. They can race or stay home. The world is still the most prestigious race of the year and who goes or who stays home won't change that. They can throw the tantrum or suck it up. The majority of race fans will get over that. If it goes on too long, they will be saying Jimmy and Scott WHO?

No driver is bigger than the sport. No baseball player is bigger than the sport. Etc
    We can debate all day about this, but he who owns and runs the facility sets the rules. You break the rules, you lose. Only ones making money from friv lawsuits are lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And the answer is still the same. Bloomer didn't make weight at The Dream, did they still give him the 100k, no. There's nothing to grasp, you are paid based on wether or not your car weighs I think it's 2350. You don't make weight, you get last. You are paid based on wether or not you hit 2350 or whatever it is.
    Very good point^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!