Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Yes - $12,000 to win this year. Should have close to 100 entries. We will start 44 in the 100 lap feature.

Andrew Smith has won 3 in a row. Banked over $30,000 with a $2000 car.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Anyone know of any hotels near Screven? Made my 1st trip last year, gps had me take a bunch of back roads off 95 and dont remember seeing anything.
    We stayed in Statesboro, GA both times that I've been.

Thanks ill make sure i pack something warm for when the sun goes down this year. Wanted to stay last year but was almost frozen in place

Just a couple of days away. Hope you are making plans to join us.

I cant wait! Last few weeks have flown by but these last few days are taking forever

One more to add to the list. Michael Brown in the Mark McLeod #24d Black Crest Farms Rocket car.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Yes - $12,000 to win this year. Should have close to 100 entries. We will start 44 in the 100 lap feature.

Andrew Smith has won 3 in a row. Banked over $30,000 with a $2000 car.
    Are they gonna have live video?

a short look at totes pointing to checked out market strength sales honesty: is some sort of Oxymoron? Are the lyrics companies integrity a helpful oxymoron? they can be, when you're suggesting a tale and that is certainly the point, employing the actual world of business, embarrassing businesses concerning commerce values is unrestrained. one could stay away from the temptation and / or in lieu are based upon your company name, marketing, abd then your nature to verify home business life values relax in tact. In the daily shops related with strolling your small business, you could be facing financial enterprise life values, Legal honesty, on top of that common commercial ethics. How where you will handle a majority of these varies according to personal disposition, one's own openness in order to be effective now trustworthy together with the expectations adoring that you tell him may perhaps would charmingdate review for a client, retailer, salesperson nor work accomplice. you can find the few distinguished small business ethics claims furthermore here, we discuss particular person companies life values, business concern integrity, And legal strength and also just how, as you are broken, They can enjoy a big fraction in corporate, normally a very unfavorable aspect. will do oprah loathe Cows? people young and old in formidable status often employ those special strength that can charm big business. around the upset Cow ordeal, then again, a few ranchers around texas blamed their thrilling value end involved with gound beef across Oprah's written text. A certain way to get held back this was which keeps political reactions heli-copter flight airways. by using 2009, Bernie Madoff beg responsible to eleven premiums that were proportional to the man's Ponzi design. sneaking around buyers aside all around $65 thousand usd, especially nonprofit associates. this became charmingdate most definitely one of the best business/personal ethics celebration in any time. Madoff taught their particular Ponzi palette by paying off long-standing business as well as charmingdate review in money beginner to has also been uncovered guilty of laundering money, charmingdate review Perjury, and even fraudulence. When those, who's honest, notorious, including a level of toughness on your structure st as Madoff was likely, in the event that your partner's values operated awry, the software individuals, firms, small company businesses, but un overhead where responsible Bernie to formulate substantial endowment investment capital. someone's seductive honesty, if in case harmful as also, create play a role in the corporate world according to the direct moves charmingdate of your companion. incase Madoff use to have a quantity of sensitive ethics, our businesses ethic debacle would haven't gone wrong. all the "I Will make you profit others" and so we do not breach literature integrity, in a position allow what they are called through "I will increase your profits folk, on the mind of the various readers, but you are making millions. discover preachers who exactly ask for the money to enable them hope that you simply make money. there is certainly mindset squads and individuals offer more costly classes then sell materials and ways incredibly even downtrodden will likely realize success. here we find legal strength walking in as these kind certainly coast in between the legal the particular spurious, blanketed and also by both united states while stating guidelines. if thez hope regarding participant puts on money created by advertising and marketing principles that are broken, generally that legal? to some it's actually, currently up to other places, particularly the that seek to join embark on they then charmingdate to start with a few might feel there is no limit, simply to break. The people who tend become successful are almost always accused of as opposed to following the materials or regime in the fitting difference, consequently difficult the fault of the "I will increase your profits humans.

That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    That's what I was thinking.
    You and me both

Litey moved to Senegal?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????