Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucket list

Default Bucket list

Not sure about you guys lucky enough to get out to Lawerenceburg but I just watched the whisky city 60 fro 2016 and that's a bad fast little racetrack. Got a little rough but they had rain all week they said. That is definitely on the 2017 to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Not sure about you guys lucky enough to get out to Lawerenceburg but I just watched the whisky city 60 fro 2016 and that's a bad fast little racetrack. Got a little rough but they had rain all week they said. That is definitely on the 2017 to do list.
    I hate the new track. Facilities are awesome, track layout sucks.

I wouldn't call it a little track. And, I agree with cutman. The old bullring was awesome.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I'd really like to make it out to the Knoxville Late Model Nationals. Not really going to be feasible until my little one gets older though.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Knox is on mine as well... Also I-80 and I-55

Tyler county, I-55 are 2 great tracks also.

My ultimate goal would be to follow an entire Lucas season.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    Knox is on mine as well... Also I-80 and I-55

You most definately cant go wrong by making the trip to knoxville the wife and i use to go out every yr with several of our friends to the sprint car nationals but have only been to one of the latemodel nationals and most definately it is the best racing you will see... I-55 was just Voted Track of the year and puts on a good show week in and week out... Never been to I-80 but would like to go if health holds out long enough for us to go...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I'd really like to make it out to the Knoxville Late Model Nationals. Not really going to be feasible until my little one gets older though.

Can't blame a guy for putting that young Family first... Been there done that as well Josh and it is more enjoyable than any race could ever be my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Can't blame a guy for putting that young Family first... Been there done that as well Josh and it is more enjoyable than any race could ever be my friend!
    I agree that having a family is awesome. I'm perfectly okay with keeping my races local for the next decade or so. Furthest I go now is Tyler County. Doing more of the fun stuff like amusement parks, Bucco games, museums and zoos in the summers for now. I'll get back to traveling when my daughter is like 14 and hates me and my wife, lol.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I agree that having a family is awesome. I'm perfectly okay with keeping my races local for the next decade or so. Furthest I go now is Tyler County. Doing more of the fun stuff like amusement parks, Bucco games, museums and zoos in the summers for now. I'll get back to traveling when my daughter is like 14 and hates me and my wife, lol.

Lol and you know it is going to happen right around that age as well brother lol... we have 5.... Daughter's and a son and they are almost all grown up they Range from youngest 16 to oldest 25 and it has definately been a fun journey thats for sure.... We have spent alot of timme at Cedar Point in Sandusky and Waldameer in Erie when the kids were growing up... we also spent alot of time at Camden Park in Hunnington W.V as well... and kids will always hate their parents when they hit the teen years lol... Once they hit that know it all Age thats when they start hating on the P's....

Daytona July night race.....

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Daytona July night race.....
    Went too the 500 and sat in the BIG E seats 2 years be for he died .. I should not have had a Jeff G t on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Went too the 500 and sat in the BIG E seats 2 years be for he died .. I should not have had a Jeff G t on LOL
    What shirt do you recommend I wear? I really don't want to go to the 500, it either rains, scorching hot during the day or both.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I wouldn't call it a little track. And, I agree with cutman. The old bullring was awesome.
    The bull ring was not worth a dam for latemodels. One groove no passing locked on the bottom. The 2016 60 race was good as well as the past several Whisky City 50's. When the track is prepped right this is one of the best races to see.
    Look forward to this years race.

Knoxville, Wheatland, FALS, and the Taz are on my list.

I wouldn't bother until format is changed. 3 races on Saturday for $35 blows. I went for first time last year and then I remembered why I go to eldora instead.

Tazwell and lernerville are on mine.

Mines getting smaller. Knocked Cedar Lake off the list last year and FALS the year before. Gonna knock off Florence, N/S 100 this year. But within the next 5 years, gonna hit Lernerville, Wheatland, Knoxville, I-80, and at least a weeks worth of the Summernationals.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

A couple I would like to check off the list.

Oswego-The Classic for Supermodifieds
    I.M.C.A. Super Nationals at Boone
    Bowman Grey for the Modifieds

Late Model Mark
    Talladega Short Track Announcer