Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Less than 24 hours until inauguration

The media has sold this as being for "the least popular President in modern history". Unlike what the media has said, I do not believe there will be a significant opposition, only glory seekers trying to get on camera. The only real opposition is in the media.

Trump is going to sign a few executive orders the minute he takes office. I would expect one of them to be to put the Smith-Mundt act back in place by repealing the NDAA ruling that nullified it, so the media cannot blatantly lie and propagandize the American people anymore. If he, by executive order, re-instates the Smith-Mundt act he can bust CNN for treason within a day if they don't shut their yaps instantly.

America is not supposed to have a totally free and unaccountable press. If the media blatantly lies the way CNN and others have lied, they are supposed to get ripped out and people involved in the lies get jailed for treason. It may surprise some to find out that in America it is NOT supposed to be A FREE PRESS, It is supposed to be A FREE AND ACCURATE PRESS. CNN and others could be instantly wiped out for what they have done if the Smith-Mundt act is put back in place and they keep on lying. I would expect Trump to make this a top priority, and it should be.

So all eyes are on tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    The media has sold this as being for "the least popular President in modern history". Unlike what the media has said, I do not believe there will be a significant opposition, only glory seekers trying to get on camera. The only real opposition is in the media.

Trump is going to sign a few executive orders the minute he takes office. I would expect one of them to be to put the Smith-Mundt act back in place by repealing the NDAA ruling that nullified it, so the media cannot blatantly lie and propagandize the American people anymore. If he, by executive order, re-instates the Smith-Mundt act he can bust CNN for treason within a day if they don't shut their yaps instantly.

America is not supposed to have a totally free and unaccountable press. If the media blatantly lies the way CNN and others have lied, they are supposed to get ripped out and people involved in the lies get jailed for treason. It may surprise some to find out that in America it is NOT supposed to be A FREE PRESS, It is supposed to be A FREE AND ACCURATE PRESS. CNN and others could be instantly wiped out for what they have done if the Smith-Mundt act is put back in place and they keep on lying. I would expect Trump to make this a top priority, and it should be.

Wouldn't it be nice, as soon as Trump signed the executive order, to look into the camera and say to CNN,

YOU'RE FIRED!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The media is beginning to pull out all stops and are being exposed for what they really are, a spokesman for the Democrat/Communist party. And a total tool dedicated to propaganda, censorship, and false narratives fabricated to shape and sway opinions to the left totally.

Not all media, but most of it.

The media is going to have a hard time dealing with Trump and having anyone believe anything. This of course does not include the people that already hate him. Trump and his team going to run the Country and make many improvements. I do not envy them having to fix the mess Obama has made in the middle east, but as far as the economy, I am excited for the people who want to work and have decent paying jobs. The unemployment rate will spike upwards because of the millions of people who will want to re-enter the work force. Lying media will be using this to trash the new Administration but the only people that will buy it is the already Trump haters. Things are going to improve for the Black population too. JOBS!!! Maybe then they will realize that the Dem party does nothing for them except put more of them on welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The media is beginning to pull out all stops and are being exposed for what they really are, a spokesman for the Democrat/Communist party. And a total tool dedicated to propaganda, censorship, and false narratives fabricated to shape and sway opinions to the left totally.Not all media, but most of it.
    Stock car drivers kind of people..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The media is going to have a hard time dealing with Trump and having anyone believe anything. This of course does not include the people that already hate him. Trump and his team going to run the Country and make many improvements. I do not envy them having to fix the mess Obama has made in the middle east, but as far as the economy, I am excited for the people who want to work and have decent paying jobs. The unemployment rate will spike upwards because of the millions of people who will want to re-enter the work force. Lying media will be using this to trash the new Administration but the only people that will buy it is the already Trump haters. Things are going to improve for the Black population too. JOBS!!! Maybe then they will realize that the Dem party does nothing for them except put more of them on welfare.
    The only thing I question is where are the new jobs in the South? Everything Ive heard so far is for the North and out West.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Yes, the South needs some attention. A guy that thinks like Trump will address this at some point. He is a get things done type. So we will see

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    the only thing i question is where are the new jobs in the south? Everything ive heard so far is for the north and out west.
    border wall with a door !!!! Lots of jobs !!!!

the media has sold this as being for "the least popular president in modern history". Unlike what the media has said, i do not believe there will be a significant opposition, only glory seekers trying to get on camera. The only real opposition is in the media.

Trump is going to sign a few executive orders the minute he takes office. I would expect one of them to be to put the smith-mundt act back in place by repealing the ndaa ruling that nullified it, so the media cannot blatantly lie and propagandize the american people anymore. If he, by executive order, re-instates the smith-mundt act he can bust cnn for treason within a day if they don't shut their yaps instantly.

America is not supposed to have a totally free and unaccountable press. If the media blatantly lies the way cnn and others have lied, they are supposed to get ripped out and people involved in the lies get jailed for treason. It may surprise some to find out that in america it is not supposed to be a free press, it is supposed to be a free and accurate press. Cnn and others could be instantly wiped out for what they have done if the smith-mundt act is put back in place and they keep on lying. I would expect trump to make this a top priority, and it should be.

the end of an error !!!!

18 hours ta go!!!! Can we make it???

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 01-19-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Check out the crowd! Most hated President in history? 30% approval rating. oh my.

Check out the people in the WAYYY back

Check out the crowd! Most hated President in history? 30% approval rating. oh my.

I bet stock car driver, mud duck, tnie, and ss12 are in the crowd somewhere!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I bet stock car driver, mud duck, tnie, and ss12 are in the crowd somewhere!
    Their part of the ones that got arrested for rioting lol

ABC will report that little crowd at about two thousand??? hahhahahaha

ABC made a point of saying Obummer has 57% approval and Trump has 40% approval ratings. These people are so digustingly dishonest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Their part of the ones that got arrested for rioting lol
    Mud Duck is now known as Roast Duck as he set himself on fire in protest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Mud Duck is now known as Roast Duck as he set himself on fire in protest!!!
    Lmao lmao...the rest chained themselves up and lost the key...lmao

What I don't understand who gives a rats --- what size the crowd is. What makes the difference he won he is President the size of the crowd has no bearing on anything.

Who cares there were more people at Obama's in 2009 that has nothing to do with anything.

Besides with photoshop they make the crowds look bigger then they really are.

Im glad those people got through