Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What I don't understand who gives a rats --- what size the crowd is. What makes the difference he won he is President the size of the crowd has no bearing on anything.

Who cares there were more people at Obama's in 2009 that has nothing to do with anything.

Besides with photoshop they make the crowds look bigger then they really are.

CNN finally admitted that they did the bogus pic about six hours before the shindig really started... I don't know what has got into CNN, they've always been the pits, but they're the bottom of the barrel now...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    CNN finally admitted that they did the bogus pic about six hours before the shindig really started... I don't know what has got into CNN, they've always been the pits, but they're the bottom of the barrel now...
    Like I said I really don't know why it matters. Who really cares how big the crowd was. I mean really other then the narcissistic

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Didn't they do just the opposite for Hilarys rallies........ Always making the crowds look far bigger!

They have become a national disgrace!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Didn't they do just the opposite for Hilarys rallies........ Always making the crowds look far bigger!

They have become a national disgrace!
    That's why you can't trust any of them. They all have a agenda CNN, msnbc, abc, cbs, fox, abc all of them. You do not get the 100% truth anymore.

99% truth is still a lie.

Have to go alt media.

They may not be 100% either, but at least its not on purpose. A real news outlet posts corrections when errors are found. This Ashkenazi MSM is straight sacrilegious and don't care.

I'll take Fox, Herman Cain, Rush, and Sean anytime over those other fake news agencies!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Charles Krauthammer is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I'll take Fox, Herman Cain, Rush, and Sean anytime over those other fake news agencies!
    Sure take your own fake news, like I said they all have a agenda and the 100% truth isn't part of it.

Like I said I really don't know why it matters. Who really cares how big the crowd was. I mean really other then the narcissistic
    It matters because of honestly, truth, and facts. Do you really want a media to get away with deceit, lies, misinformation, distortion, and censorship??

This is about what a media should be and should not be.

But CNN will continue to be dishonest, as it's become their main purpose to be a political weapon over an actual news network.

Sure take your own fake news, like I said they all have a agenda and the 100% truth isn't part of it.
    How do you conclude that they are not honest?

Default Undeniable, trump's inauguration was the largest in history

Here it is folks! Prior to Trump, the largest inauguration in history was Reagan, with 41 million viewers. The second largest, up until Trump, was Obama in 2009, with 37 million viewers. On TV, Trump took in 30.9 million viewers, but on CNN ALONE, THEIR LIVE STREAMS, logged 16.5 million viewers. That would put Trump at 47.3 million viewers if you count ONLY CNN's live stream, and there were MANY live streams. In all reality, when all are added, my guess (and it is obviously only a guess) is that Trump topped 70 million viewers. Obviously the rain cut down the inauguration crowd, and the extremely heightened security due to an umbrella gun threat and countless other threats EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT prevented at least 500,000 who tried to enter from entering. There were countless people stuck in line that never got in. Obama faced no such problems because white conservatives are so much less violent than liberals of all colors

An umbrella gun could have threatened Trump. a .223 barrel with standard peep sight set up as a single shot to get it to fit in an umbrella, aimed by a guy with 20/08 vision. That will get you deadly at 600 yards, with great predictability. It happened and as a result they took everyone's umbrellas. And it is stupid to argue with that when the fact security stifled attendance has been stated many places, not just here.

At any rate, extreme security threats cut Trump's attendance, but the TV ratings and live streams pretty much say it ALL, on TV alone, Trump topped Bush jr, Bush sr, and Clinton. Hardly a nobody, and the live streams put him WELL ahead of Reagan and Obama. This article does not state Trump was the largest outright, but even a monkey could do the math with what they provide.

With photoshop you manipulate any photo you want.

Yes, one could. But if lies are being spread (See post#33 bottom right) wouldn't just the truth be enough to counter?

Multiple sources are stating many people were not admitted due to heightened security. That meshes with the waiting lines on left side of top photo.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Yes, one could. But if lies are being spread (See post#33 bottom right) wouldn't just the truth be enough to counter?

Multiple sources are stating many people were not admitted due to heightened security. That meshes with the waiting lines on left side of top photo.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/21...inaugural.html

What a sham article.

"THE FACTS: Trump is wrong. Photos of the National Mall from his inauguration make clear that the crowd did not extend to the Washington Monument. Large swaths of empty space are visible on the Mall."

SHOW THIS PHOTO THEN! THE ARTICLE DOES NOT SHOW THE PHOTO BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASILY DISCREDITED.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    What a sham article.

"THE FACTS: Trump is wrong. Photos of the National Mall from his inauguration make clear that the crowd did not extend to the Washington Monument. Large swaths of empty space are visible on the Mall."

SHOW THIS PHOTO THEN! THE ARTICLE DOES NOT SHOW THE PHOTO BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASILY DISCREDITED.
    Well how about that!

Here is what I like. As we say in racing, Trump is putting the pedal to the metal. AS far as I am concerned, the idiot media can focus on Trumps little rants and ego. In the meantime, America is in fact, becoming great again. The man is going right for the juggies and for a change no special interests own this guy!!!! I love it. "Hey Chicago stop the carnage or I will" REFRESHING. I am sure he didn't take a poll to see if he should say this. Why anyone would want a business strangling liberal in charge is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Here is what I like. As we say in racing, Trump is putting the pedal to the metal. AS far as I am concerned, the idiot media can focus on Trumps little rants and ego. In the meantime, America is in fact, becoming great again. The man is going right for the juggies and for a change no special interests own this guy!!!! I love it. "Hey Chicago stop the carnage or I will" REFRESHING. I am sure he didn't take a poll to see if he should say this. Why anyone would want a business strangling liberal in charge is beyond me.
    I happen to agree with you on the media and that he has no ties to special interest yet, Lets when it comes time to legislate. It's easy to sign executive orders but, it's totally different when you have to get bills through congress to get things done. And then we will see if he keeps the special interest on the sidelines

I know why Trump is concerned about the numbers because, he's a narcissist but, why the media is mind boggling. Let it go already. I do want them to investigate the voter fruad and put it to rest for this election because next election it will be brought up again.