Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wall

Default The Wall

I didnt want to hijack someones thread but I got a couple of questions....1- Will they just fill in the gaps or redo the whole thing 2- Do you think that the cartels will try to disrupt the build so they can keep sending their drugs over?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I didnt want to hijack someones thread but I got a couple of questions....1- Will they just fill in the gaps or redo the whole thing 2- Do you think that the cartels will try to disrupt the build so they can keep sending their drugs over?
    The drug cartels will care less about the wall being built because, they will get their drugs into this country one way or another. Your talking about billions and billions of dollars and no way are they going to just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Uuummmm...not that wall C-dub. Oldie but a goodie..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The drug cartels will care less about the wall being built because, they will get their drugs into this country one way or another. Your talking about billions and billions of dollars and no way are they going to just stop.
    That's what these automated transports are all about on these automated highways. Who goes to prison?

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publication...mer/p94su1.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Uuummmm...not that wall C-dub. Oldie but a goodie..lol

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    That's what these automated transports are all about on these automated highways. Who goes to prison?

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publication...mer/p94su1.cfm
    They will find a way they always have they always will

Why worry about a wall when you have the CIA helping you?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Exactly.................................

Not sure if this is about the wall or the war in Mexico between cartels but its something to think about... http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...-texas-border/

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Heres something about the CIA... There is going to be more than table pounding going on in the West though as military backed Trump regime begins. The CIA, in anticipation of investigations and disclosure has already released 13 million pages of documents but Pentagon sources promise new CIA chief Mike Pompeo will “purge and reform the agency, and force even more and full disclosure.”“Trump went to Langley [CIA HQ] to tell the CIA that the military is with him, and he will add 1000s more new agents while purging the bad guys,” the sources say. Top general Joseph Dunford “returned from Paris and Brussels meetings with NATO to oversee Trump security at the inauguration, backed by millions of bikers, cops, feds and the National Guard,” the sources continued.Also, the Pentagon sources say that “Is it no accident that [General James] Mattis was confirmed as Secretary of Defense and fellow marine [General John] Kelly to run the Department of Homeland Security on January 20, as they were Dunford’s bosses in Iraq, and these 3 top marines are Trump’s praetorian guard.”The first real thing Trump did after assuming power to was to go to CIA headquarters with his praetorian guard. On the surface, he promised the CIA “1000 percent support,” while underneath the surface, according to the Pentagon sources Trump gave the CIA an ultimatum to“stop drugs, arms, children trafficking, droning, lies, dirty tricks, political corruption, subversion and to focus on human and open source intelligence for the whole of the government and to provide counterintel on rivals and Israel or else.”

Default Trump Signs Executive Orders On Border Wall With Mexico, Immigration Enforcement

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...on-enforcement

As previewed last night, Reuters reports that during his visit to the Department of Homeland Security, President Trump is signing two executive orders on Wednesday including, one to jumpstart the construction of the US-Mexico border wall or as it is also known, a “large physical barrier” on the border with Mexico, as well as boosting border security, and another strengthening the enforcement of immigration laws.

As part of the first order, Trump will direct federal funds for construction, tripling the number of immigration enforcement agents and increasing the number of U.S. Customs and Border Protection staff by 5,000. Earlier, Sean Spicer said that the order will also provide the Department of Homeland Security more resources "to stop illegal immigration from entering the United States."

Cited by the WSJ, at the White House, Spicer referred to the Trump project as a “barrier,” a shift from the “wall” that Trump called for throughout this campaign. Experts in border security say layers of fencing are more practical, cost-effective and better for U.S. agents seeking to see what is happening on the Mexican side of the border.

“Building this barrier is more than just a campaign promise. It’s a common sense first step to...really securing our porous border,” Spicer said. He reiterated that Mexico would pay for it, something Mexican leaders have repeatedly said they would not do. "This will stem the flow of drugs, crime, illegal immigration into the United States."

Quoted by Reuters, he said the orders will strip federal money from so-called sanctuary cities and end a "catch and release" policy of previous administrations.

The second order will specify a temporary ban on most refugees and a suspension of visas for people from Syria and six other Middle East countries.

Press secretary Sean Spicer said the second order would tighten immigration enforcement inside the U.S., in part by trying to compel local law-enforcement agencies to turn over undocumented immigrants to federal authorities.

To do that, the new administration would restore the controversial Secure Communities program that facilitates such cooperation, a program former President Barack Obama ended. The Trump administration also plans to try to strip federal grant funding from so-called sanctuary cities that “harbor illegal immigrants,” Mr. Spicer said.

The press secretary said that "federal agencies are going to unapologetically enforce the law, no ifs, ands, or buts." A program to aid Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents in targeting undocumented immigrants for removal will be reinstated, Spicer said, and the State Department will withhold visas for nations who refuse to accept deportees being sent back to their home countries. Federal grant money will be stripped from so-called "sanctuary cities" that harbor undocumented immigrants from the federal government, Spicer said

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...o-begin-months

In a preview of his first one-on-one interview since being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, President Trump told ABC that Mexico would be paying for the proposed border wall and that negotiations between the two nations would begin "relatively soon."

Confirming what he has stated all along - and is likely included in his forthcoming executive orders, Trump remarks...

"Ultimately, it will come out of what's happening with Mexico ... and we will be in a form reimbursed by Mexico, which I've always said," Trump said.

During the interview, which took place at the White House this morning, Trump said that Mexico would pay the U.S. back "100 percent."

He confirmed that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to start the construction but said reimbursement would follow.

"All it is, is we'll be reimbursed at a later date from whatever transaction we make from Mexico," he said. "I'm just telling you there will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form. What I'm doing is good for the United States. It's also going to be good for Mexico. We want to have a very stable, very solid Mexico."

When asked about the start of construction, Trump said it would happen in "months." "As soon as we can, as soon as we can physically do it," he said. "I would say in months, yea. I would say in months -- certainly planning is starting immediately."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...o-begin-months

In a preview of his first one-on-one interview since being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, President Trump told ABC that Mexico would be paying for the proposed border wall and that negotiations between the two nations would begin "relatively soon."

Confirming what he has stated all along - and is likely included in his forthcoming executive orders, Trump remarks...

"Ultimately, it will come out of what's happening with Mexico ... and we will be in a form reimbursed by Mexico, which I've always said," Trump said.

During the interview, which took place at the White House this morning, Trump said that Mexico would pay the U.S. back "100 percent."

He confirmed that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to start the construction but said reimbursement would follow.

"All it is, is we'll be reimbursed at a later date from whatever transaction we make from Mexico," he said. "I'm just telling you there will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form. What I'm doing is good for the United States. It's also going to be good for Mexico. We want to have a very stable, very solid Mexico."

When asked about the start of construction, Trump said it would happen in "months." "As soon as we can, as soon as we can physically do it," he said. "I would say in months, yea. I would say in months -- certainly planning is starting immediately."
    You gotta like a guy that gets things done! My dad and I have been saying for years that we need a business man for President, not a politician!

Since he and I had a business that was affected by NAFTA, its good to see, it will be abolished and re-negotiated! It caused irreparable harm to thousands of American businessmen!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You gotta like a guy that gets things done! My dad and I have been saying for years that we need a business man for President, not a politician!

Since he and I had a business that was affected by NAFTA, its good to see, it will be abolished and re-negotiated! It caused irreparable harm to thousands of American businessmen!
    I agree nafta was a huge mistake, we can blame Republicans and Democrats for that mess.

Did you know more Republicans supported Nafta then did Democrats

Did you know it was negotiated by Bush1

And signed into law by Clinton
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-25-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I agree nafta was a huge mistake, we can blame Republicans and Democrats for that mess.

Did you know more Republicans supported Nafta then did Democrats

Did you know it was negotiated by Bush1

And signed into law by Clinton
    Actually it was pushed by Rodman Rockefeller and his Mexico-U.S. Business Committee. Learn away:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utlac...lac-00131.html
    http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utlac...lac-00195.html
    http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utlac...lac-00196.html
    Oil and Mexican Foreign Policy book

"As George Grayson so eloquently describes, Rodman led an impressive team that made the impossible concept of NAFTA possible.."
    Last edited by balljoint; 01-25-2017 at 09:53 PM.

And negoiated by Bush1 and voted by more Republicans and yes Democrat support as well and signed by Clinton

Yes but realize the "negotiation" is smoke. The plan was already laid out.

Dems or pubs....When they are bought the colors fade away. red+blue=purple. royal purple.

Yes but realize the "negotiation" is smoke. The plan was already laid out.

Dems or pubs....When they are bought the colors fade away. red+blue=purple. royal purple.
    I don't doubt that in the least.

That book link talks about it